Sort of shy.

shutter16

Reaction score
Having to post a thread to not be suspended is a bit "daunting" i guess. For me that is.. not complaining in anyway but I'm one of those "typical" artists.. time illudes me and any set schedule is next to impossible. I can try again I hope!

Anyway, Hi all. Hope this is the right place to put this. I'm Dia... I'm for the most part a concert photographer. The guy and I have a bunch of kidlets.. (long story).. a house with almost a white picket fence and the new addition to our family is our dog Casey. She's adorable.

I'm up unable to sleep as usual and was going to finally get to working on my website and it said I could not.

Any help fixing that would be great.

BTW. I actually love to talk on boards if I can find a good group of people to converse with.

Last edited:

shutter16

Reaction score
Yeah I did that. I thought I'd open up a talk thread and introduce myself otherwise as to say.. hi i'm the forgetful n00b you'll be seeing a lot of me. :) and I believe I left the codes in there or didn't do anything to block them. I'll look around and see what I need to put in there. Thanks!

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to the forums ;P. You don't need to post, only login once every 2 week. But it is always fun if you post :p

mattura

Reaction score
Don't be shy! Posting gets you credits...which could eventually lead to you getting a free domain, or other benefits.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Don't be shy! Posting gets you credits...which could eventually lead to you getting a free domain, or other benefits.

I've already got enough to get me I believe two domains now or some money. This all came from the fact I'm active at this place quite a bit.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I've already got enough to get me I believe two domains now or some money. This all came from the fact I'm active at this place quite a bit.

yeh I have enough credits to 3 domains too. I wonder why you aren't staff with that post count lol ;P

shutter16

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm sure I'll earn credits. Blabbermouth here, minor in journalism so it comes with the trade.

Going to poke around a bit here and there. mainly i chat on the log board (lamb of god) to the point we're heading up a meet up. Tis fun.

I'm having a thrilling friday night cant wait until tomorrow (date night) w00t!

kkenny

Reaction score
One domain is 7000 credits guys :shifty:
So Vigge could get 4 domains,
smith could get 3.

I buy too many services to even get one.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
One domain is 7000 credits guys :shifty:
So Vigge could get 4 domains,
smith could get 3.

I buy too many services to even get one.

I thought the domains were 9,000 credits. In that case, I'd only be able to buy two.

Jordan C

Reaction score
I can't wait for the reward system to come back, not that I have enough credits for anything, yet...

ChristaHelmOnline

Reaction score
I've had to unsuspend myself twice because I forget to post but it's not that big of a deal... at least we can unsuspend ourselves very easily and not have to wait around until someone does it for us. LOL

mattura

Reaction score
you don't have to post!! As said previously!
You simply have to log in!