Starka still down

Status
Not open for further replies.

halohub2

Reaction score
My starka website has been down for soooo long now can i get it back up my url is halo-hub.com

my account name is halohub2

halohub2

Reaction score
But this is majorly anoying, This had to happen just as my forums was becoming known and active with members joining everyday

earthinc

Banned
Reaction score
I do agree that we could have been given some sort of a 'heads-up, we're going to be offline for a week'

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The maintenance was announced, though the downtime we currently see is not what we anticipated in that announcement.

I understand the frustration. We are working on getting everything back to normal as soon as possible.

A general note:
If you did not configure your domain to user our name servers, you will need to update the IP as the migrated servers has IPs. This also leads to the consequence that dns records has to be properly propagated for all domains, which in extreme cases can take as much as 48 hours.

gamesake

Reaction score
Is there a reason that I can't go to starka.x10hosting.com:2082? Or gamesake.co.cc or gamesake.co.cc:2082?

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
What do you mean? If your asking if its alright the yes those are still the correct addresses but the dns propogation and setup of the server are still being done. If your asking why they wont load read the rest of the thread.

regards,
Wiivsps3

Status
Not open for further replies.