Strange problem with "Unsuspending" my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellersd

Reaction score
When I unsuspending my account, the " sign up Processing" or "standby clock" shows 180 minuts, now few hours later when I login again it shows 356 minutes, What am I doing wrong? Please help.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
hellersdorf.x10.mx does not exist in the system.

anatolian

Reaction score
Same problem accured for me too!!! I just signed up free x10hosting service after redirect that screen came! I think x10hosting sytem wiil loose clients. Please look at the image screen capturescreen-capture.JPG

hellersd

Reaction score
hellersdorf.x10.mx does not exist in the system.
And my domain exist in your system because today i install WORDPRESS CMS on my account but after install graphics theme from official repository i get this errror "this domain is not exist"

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Just to add onto this, the original cpanel account "hellersd" was terminated on October 9th 2013 after remaining in an inactivity-suspended state for over 21 days. When this happened, all data present was terminated, as it was seen as a sign that you no longer wanted the hosting account (there was no login for 30 days, then no action taken to resolve the suspension for another 21, meaning 51 days of no-action). I'm glad you've been able to create a new account, however any data contained on the old account has been terminated and cannot be recovered at this time.

hellersd

Reaction score
Just to add onto this, the original cpanel account "hellersd" was terminated on October 9th 2013 after remaining in an inactivity-suspended state for over 21 days. When this happened, all data present was terminated, as it was seen as a sign that you no longer wanted the hosting account (there was no login for 30 days, then no action taken to resolve the suspension for another 21, meaning 51 days of no-action). I'm glad you've been able to create a new account, however any data contained on the old account has been terminated and cannot be recovered at this time.

I check it on my droid phone and it works! But on my PC i get "this domain does not exist" So maybe this is a DNS issue?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Try running "ipconfig /flushdns" from a windows command prompt, then restart the browser, THEN try loading the page. If the DNS is cached on your PC, this will clear it.

anatolian

Reaction score
I tried and also did it in private browsing -no catching- so loop section is still there :( could you help me too?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
If you have flushed your DNS and you are still getting the Domain Does Not Exist page, it is likely due to ISP caching. If this is the case, it is generally out of your control, but clears up within 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.