Stuck in never ending loop with cpanel login failing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

visibled

Reaction score
I log in to sign in page, it says successful. Then it loads the Cpanel, fails to log in with error message "Login is unsuccessful", then it loops back to sign in, says it is validated, then loops back to cpanel, etc etc etc.

Beats me? I try to hit stop on my cpanel page and type PW in manually and it doesnt work.
I try stopping login at first page and choose to reset password, but when i click the link it authenticates automatically and starts the loop again.

I can look at the live site at www.visible-difference.com btw.

Last edited:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi visibled,

Please could you try again now? :)

If you're still having issues with this, please could you try logging in with the username visibled and see if this helps? :)

Thank you,

visibled

Reaction score
Hi visibled,

Please could you try again now? :)

If you're still having issues with this, please could you try logging in with the username visibled and see if this helps? :)

Thank you,

Thanks for the help Dead, I tried it just now and its doing the exact same thing when I log in with my accountname as it was with the email.

I also tried this one my PC and went through a password change, after that I get the Cpanel login when I hit stop and it just says"The login is invalid" after putting in the password I just changed it to and logged in the web page. This happens on my mac and pc.

R

Last edited:

visibled

Reaction score
any help available for this? Could my cpanel password be wrong , maybe it corrupted somehow? When I do a password reset does it use same password for cpanel and my main login?

still broken.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
A password reset would indeed update the password for both your main login and cpanel, making sure they are actually the same.

visibled

Reaction score
Ok good to know. so I went in and changed PW again and logged in. It did the same behavior where it authenticates then goes to the cpanel and fails, but then it reloads main page, and repeats over and over.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hi, you were blocked for 1 week by the system firewall for past login failures. I've cleared that. Please try again.

darkxion

Reaction score
My CPanel says I have been logged out all of a sudden and when I tried logging in, it would give me this problem. Please look into it.

visibled

Reaction score
My account started doing this again when I was in the cpanel email area. I tried to to change a password to my one email account I had setup and it started doing the same thing as before. My account is stuck now in a loop and I cant do anything.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi visibled,

I have removed your IP address from the system firewall. :)

Thank you,

visibled

Reaction score
Dead-i, I appreciate that, and it was working for a few minutes. I tried setting up my email client and it was not working (on my mac) then when I came back to x10 it was stuck in the infinite loop again. Can you reset one more time? I guess for now I will just use the mail clients you all are providing since the failures seem to cause this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.