Stupid Questions

Wizet

Reaction score
As a 13-year old as I am, I am always spammed (not internet spam) with these stupid questions like "Are you **y". I say no. Then they would say Does your ****** (mom) know you're **y?. It's almost like a rhetorical question. If I say no then that means my (mom) knows I'm **y (Not that I am). And if I say yes...well you get the point.

The point that I am trying to say is who would create questions like these. Also I do want to know who created these stupid questions in the first place!

Note: If the moderators allow me to take off the *'s I will so everything is understood much clearer.

Also i feel great to be back!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
As a 13-year old as I am, I am always spammed (not internet spam) with these stupid questions like "Are you **y". I say no. Then they would say Does your ****** (mom) know you're **y?. It's almost like a rhetorical question. If I say no then that means my (mom) knows I'm **y (Not that I am). And if I say yes...well you get the point.

The point that I am trying to say is who would create questions like these. Also I do want to know who created these stupid questions in the first place!

Note: If the moderators allow me to take off the *'s I will so everything is understood much clearer.

Also i feel great to be back!

People are just retarded in public. It's one of the reasons why I'm not the most social of person. If they keep saying that, there's nothing you can really do besides pistol whip them.

Wizet

Reaction score
I do want to pistol whip but there are 2 problems. 1. I dont have a pistol. 2. We are on schoolgrounds and I am risking my permanent record.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
1: It doesn't involve pistols, and 2: It doesn't necessarilly mean to beat them up as well :p I don't encourage beating people up, that's just mean.

Wizet

Reaction score
LOL. You do have a point but I am getting really annoyed by being spammed by these stupid questions. These are some of the times where I wish I was deaf.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
LOL. You do have a point but I am getting really annoyed by being spammed by these stupid questions. These are some of the times where I wish I was deaf.

Well, how many people ask you such questions? If you can, just try to avoid them. Me, I'm one of the fastest walkers in my school and I end up almost never talking in the hall. In the classroom I talk but since I know a lot of people in the class, plus those kids are respectful, I get along with them nicely. There are the one to two occasional idiots that try to mess with you and such. Easy to avoid though.

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
.. people who like to humiliate others for their own personal power make these kinds of questions

Wizet

Reaction score
Okay let me count how many there are 1..2..3..4..5..6 I think I have like 6 people who are saying that question to me at least once every month. But thank god (not religious) that I am going to graduate (hope) and transfer to a new school. New beginnings. New friends. New times. New future.

@shadowmasterx
Wouldn't that be like considered as a bully?

Last edited:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
@shadowmasterx
Wouldn't that be like considered as a bully?

I can answer that for you. The answer is YES. It's a form of bullying, under the category of harassment.

Wizet

Reaction score
So I can report that person for harassment? But then if I do I would be spammed again for being a rat or a tattler.

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
so? you gotta stop caring about what people think about you man... here, take a real test...

go around with you hair sticking out everywhere and take a stroll down a crowded street... i did that once, felt great =D

adamlinux

Reaction score
people are mean, that's a fact, but don't let them get to you, just realize that when you are out of school the people who insulted you will be working at a strip club or McDonald's. who cares what they think, I don't, and I hope you can learn not to as well.:biggrin:

Wizet

Reaction score
so? you gotta stop caring about what people think about you man... here, take a real test...

go around with you hair sticking out everywhere and take a stroll down a crowded street... i did that once, felt great =D

Just let me get my hair grown out first because I have short hair.

Gay isn't a swear word.
Dude I am just doing that as a precaution.

people are mean, that's a fact, but don't let them get to you, just realize that when you are out of school the people who insulted you will be working at a strip club or McDonald's. who cares what they think, I don't, and I hope you can learn not to as well.:biggrin:

Well I do want to think the same way you do but life isn't always the way you want it to be.

Wizet

Reaction score
Kenny does have a point there. Even if I don't even know what that means but I know it has something to do with *ay being a bad word.

rubenj

Reaction score
People are just retarded in public. It's one of the reasons why I'm not the most social of person. If they keep saying that, there's nothing you can really do besides pistol whip them.

I pretty much agree with that. Just think: you have a future, and well... they don't. :naughty::dunno: