Reaction score
Hello
What is/was your cPanel username?
We can't help you if we haven't got this data

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
That is not possible as cPanel (actual hosting account) is limited to 8 characters max.

We might be able to find the information using the domain you signed up for, though if you have been suspended for more then 10 days the account would have been terminated, in which case domain won't help us find the information.

TaintedDarkSoul

Reaction score
Er... it's been about a year since I made the account. Because of the large time gap I can not recall the cPanel name (my best guesses are Markudis, Tainted or DarkSoul) . I was planning on salvaging my old files that were part of my website to be used towards a new project.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I found a record of DarkSoul. That account were terminated on August 27th after being in a suspended state for more then 10 days.
We can not retrieve any data from a terminated account.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Er... it's been about a year since I made the account. Because of the large time gap I can not recall the cPanel name (my best guesses are Markudis, Tainted or DarkSoul) . I was planning on salvaging my old files that were part of my website to be used towards a new project.

If you've been inactive as long as to forget your cPanel username, then your account has definitely been terminated. o_O

Please remember to sign in to the forums a minimum of once a month to avoid being suspended for inactivity. If you do not wish to sign in to the forums, you can pay $3 to be exempt from the log-in requirement for an entire year. You can review the following page on my website if you need help purchasing this upgrade:

http://parkzer.co.cc/x10hosting.php?id=inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.