suspension reason code is 5E19F00B09F7

Status
Not open for further replies.

nzitguy

Reaction score
pass the information below to any support staff if you're having difficulties with your account
your suspension reason code is 5E19F00B09F7

Hi all, switched to paid hosting now i have some kind of suspension code...
can anyone advise why this is?
Edit:
seems to be back up now... not really sure what occured, can a staff member advise?:dunno:

weird says i am suspension Dec 28 Switched to paid hosting ... is my mapping to my paid vs my community logon gone abit weird???

Last edited:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, it says you've switched to paid hosting, which means your account is now hosted on a paid server. Do you have access to your paid account?

nzitguy

Reaction score
site appears to be backup again, it went down last night when it was suspened, i had it transferred from free to paid, however my account panel still says my account is suspended, but atleast the site is working again...

is my account panel wrong?

its like my account panel is linked to my free account, and not my paid one... would this be correct?
i have no need for the free one anymore, but don't want to have my free one suspended if it affects my paid account...

hope this makes sense.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The account panel at x10hosting.com/panel.php has nothing to do with the paid accounts. For paid accounts refer to clients.x10hosting.com for information about your account.

Eventually the free account will be removed completely, and with it the access to the account panel for the free account.

Status
Not open for further replies.