Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

brisoncorp33

Reaction score
Was suspended for inactivity on the 9th (1/9/14). Tried lifting the suspension by logging in. However, it was not instant and is pending for quite some time now.

Thoughts?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
You forgot to say the magic phrase: "quizzical Quinton queried Quetzalcoatl" ... a common mistake.

I did it for you, and you are now unsuspended. Remember to clear your browser cache and history before checking your site so you don't see a stored copy of the Suspended page.

Reaction score
quizzical Quinton queried Quetzalcoatl

I'm having the same issue, so if someone could look at it I'd appreciate it ;)

llangaro49

Reaction score
You forgot to say the magic phrase: "quizzical Quinton queried Quetzalcoatl" ... a common mistake.

I did it for you, and you are now unsuspended. Remember to clear your browser cache and history before checking your site so you don't see a stored copy of the Suspended page.

Hi descalzo,
I was on holidays without any connection and I couldn't access my account for more than a month. Now I am suspended. How can I reactivate my account? I did a new account hoping to reactivate the old one but didn't work.
Many thanks

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
The account linked to this Forum Account is not suspended.

llangaro49

Reaction score
Last edited:

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
I show that domain being associated with your account (which was created on the 12th). I see another account with the same username was terminated on the 5th due to having been suspended for 3 weeks.

Once an account is suspended for a prolonged period of time (currently around 3 weeks), it is automatically deleted. Once this happens, none of the data is recoverable, as it has been completely removed from our servers.

micha123

Reaction score
My account is also suspended and does not show me the button to fix suspension. It suspended the account due to "frequent abuse" but I have done nothing malicious with the account. Any help would be great :) @Skizzerz

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

My account is also suspended and does not show me the button to fix suspension. It suspended the account due to "frequent abuse" but I have done nothing malicious with the account. Any help would be great :) @Skizzerz
Your website isn't suspended, but it looks like you are connecting from an internet connection that has previously been shared with abusive users. Are you connecting from a VPN or proxy, perhaps?

Also banned without any way to fix the suspension. This was very sudden.
Please can you clarify? What error message are you receiving? Your account looks to be active.

Thank you,

micha123

Reaction score
Hi,

Your website isn't suspended, but it looks like you are connecting from an internet connection that has previously been shared with abusive users. Are you connecting from a VPN or proxy, perhaps?

Please can you clarify? What error message are you receiving? Your account looks to be active.

Thank you,
I am not on a proxy or a VPN, my problem has been resolved as well by the way! Thanks though for the concern!

Status
Not open for further replies.