!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

zen-r

Reaction score
Rhombic, not circular.

Clearly your computer isn't as advanced as mine, so isn't able to display them! (sticks finger in air).

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
wrong! those kinds of things are caused by errors not advancedness. (cuts of zener's fingers

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
HAI GUYZ! I haven't been in this thread in months!

Last edited by a moderator:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
yeah, the more blank posts the better!

zen-r

Reaction score
I'm glad this thread ;

Would you give up cPanel for better uptime?

is finally closed. However many times myself or others tried to point out that we were probably keeping cPanel now, & that their speculation & analysis was a waste of time, the posters kept on adding more of their guff to the thread. I think my last comment there may have helped to finally get it closed by Corey.

The trouble is, the guff writers are still at it on the Update thread. Even Corey seems to be losing his patience with them! Have you seen his posts here & here? Lol.

I'll be glad when this whole transfer process is over. Not because of an end to downtime, but because of a hopeful end to all the endless posts from those twerps who are having problems, but haven't bothered to read the News threads properly before posting. It makes it hard to find the important news updates from staff in the threads, when the threads are padded out with 500 idiot posts! <rant>

(& I'm tempted to repost this at the end of the Update thread, just to get my feelings vented)

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Wow, you've got a lot of words to say in this seemingly wordless forum!

zen-r

Reaction score
Hehe. I had trouble making those links invisible though. I got rid of the text, but the lines remain.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
How do you make the links invisible?

zen-r

Reaction score
I had to make the text of the link white (separately from the other white text) & then convert it with the Insert Link function.

Did you notice that Vigge edited Smith's text to make it invisible? Isn't that taking one's power as a member of staff just a bit too far? Lol.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, oh well. I think he did that because he knew smith wouldn't mind. I don't think he would of done that to some new guy.

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If it was a new guy, I wouldn't do it, but I don't think smith would mind as he is/was quite active here before xD

And it would be sad to have a non-whit post in the middle when we haven't reached 1 full page yet xD

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
@vigge, that's what I suspected.
@zener, I sprung that trap without getting caught in it!

zen-r

Reaction score
@ Vigge, don't call it a White Only thread, or you'll really get in trouble! LOL.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
@zener, do you always need to be cracking jokes??? (I'm loling at your twisting of the english language though.)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I had to make the text of the link white (separately from the other white text) & then convert it with the Insert Link function.

Did you notice that Vigge edited Smith's text to make it invisible? Isn't that taking one's power as a member of staff just a bit too far? Lol.

So at least that explains why my post is all blank seeming now :biggrin: