!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
The forums are ususally active. I've been doing other things so I haven't posted much this weekend or today, but that should change!

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Better watch out for the mods;), they seem to be wanting people to post.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
What, so they can start banning people or giving out infractions? I already posted in the Forum Games forum lol.

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Only if you screw up or a bot comes online.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
LOL yeah. I was thinking of another forum on the internet that is the forum of Garry's Mod. They have loads of members there, but all it takes is one word or one bad rating and you get a ban from that site lol. I call them the ban forum since their ban list is pages long :p

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
LOL yeah. I was thinking of another forum on the internet that is the forum of Garry's Mod. They have loads of members there, but all it takes is one word or one bad rating and you get a ban from that site lol. I call them the ban forum since their ban list is pages long :p

Ouch. x10Hosting's isn't that bad really, considering the amount of members and how active the forums are. Rather small :).

-Luke.

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Learned today I need to get my wisdom teeth removed soon :frown:

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Look at it this way, it could be worse. :)
But I need to get braces for the second time. :rant2:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Look at it this way, it could be worse. :)
But I need to get braces for the second time. :rant2:

Shoud've worn a retainer. Most dentists these days suggest that after you get your braces off, you should wear a retainer for life so that you don't have to go through the procedure to get braces again, which is expensive. Also, most dentists these days will pull your Wisdom teeth even if they're fine, to help cut down on the bills in the future, well, at least my dentist does. They do that since Wisdom teeth are the hardest of teeth to take care of, and are the most prone to cavities. I do know that when they get pulled it's very hard to eat and you can't talk for a day or so since your lips/gums are all puffy.

But woo! I just made $40 tonight ^__^

Last edited:

catz154

Reaction score
I ash I could get some braces! My teeth are awful! :( I have been told they are not that bad, but believe me they are!

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Anybody know what a Marine Diesel Tech is? I am looking into getting into that after high school:).

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
this is such a good idea ->
http://www.google.com/search?q=rattlesnake&esrch=BetaShortcuts

something people should think about more often when putting together a web page or application.

I agree. The one for Google Mail is cool too, I use that all the time now. Google really are coming up with some good labs ideas as of late.

I wish the forums were busier, nothing's going on and I'm flipping bored. I've gotta tidy my room if I've got nothing else to do, so please: post more :).

-Luke.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Cool, could be useful for when my mouse plays up.

I use keyboard shortcuts most of the time; Cut, Paste, Select All and Alt + Tab are probably my most used. It's useful for working with Dreamweaver where it can take a while to find things in the 'compact' menus, and the GIMP where some features are just lost ;).

-Luke.