!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
LOL is that an aimbot for Call of Duty 4? That's n00bish :p Otherwise, another account bites the dust (in a sense).

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
lol, he has PM'ed for the past 20mins about this. Lying and trying to get out of it.
You see how he changed the youtube page ?

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I see that he removed the above video if that does show something :p

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Also edited the link and the info.
Well its all good brandon found another one on there also. He claimed it was a tutorial in Visual Basic at first then he moved to the stance that he didn't write it. lol.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
LOL. Well, if the staff have downloaded the file, he's pretty much caught red handed, especially if they downloaded the YouTube video as well.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Also let activison know about it and provided them with what evidence we have :)
So let him go find another host :)

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
LOL let us know what Activision says about the h4x. They'll probably release a patch for it if they see it as something big as well.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Will do :)
So this post is not spam.

Guys remember we do not allow 1min crons on free hosting servers. The account will be suspended if found to have them.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Will do :)
So this post is not spam.

Guys remember we do not allow 1min crons on free hosting servers. The account will be suspended if found to have them.

Imagine all the users on Stoli running a cron at the same time. Who thinks the server would burst into flames with the effort?

-Luke.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
lol, the 4 cores would probably pop and shoot out. Taking out all the other free servers in the process.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Stoil has never done anything spectacular, I think it would just fall over and spark a little. lol.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Stoil has never done anything spectacular, I think it would just fall over and spark a little. lol.

Lol. I think it has the world record for being the worlds most annoying server though, that's pretty spectacular :).

-Luke.

Last edited:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
lol, the 4 cores would probably pop and shoot out. Taking out all the other free servers in the process.

That'd only happen if the CPU on it got above 100 celcius, if anything, past 160 celcius which is critical for a CPU Anything lower will make the CPU rin like crap or it'll just melt. My Pentium III box is ususally under more CPU load considering the processor on my box compared to Stoli since it's my router and my home web server. It's CPU is when I'm online is utilized around 60% because of the amount of network traffic I have here. That basically means that I'd crash my Linksys out within 10 seconds of it booting if it was having to handle all of this or it'd choke over the traffic. Computers can run at 100% load for a while, until their cooling gives way :p. Though that would be hilarious if Stoli did that and killed the rest of the servers :biggrin:

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
That'd only happen if the CPU on it got above 100 celcius, if anything, past 160 celcius which is critical for a CPU Anything lower will make the CPU rin like crap or it'll just melt. My Pentium III box is ususally under more CPU load considering the processor on my box compared to Stoli since it's my router and my home web server. It's CPU is when I'm online is utilized around 60% because of the amount of network traffic I have here. That basically means that I'd crash my Linksys out if it was having to handle all of this or it'd choke over the traffic. Computers can run at 100% load for a while, until their cooling gives way :p. Though that would be hilarious if Stoli did that :biggrin:

If it carries on at the rate is has been it will. Although I'll cut it some slack, I don't think it's been down in 24 hours. Maybe suspending and terminating thousands of accounts will make it run properly again.

My server (virtual machine, runs Ubuntu Server 8.04, 512MB RAM, varied CPU) rarely has a load above 1. It idles at 0.02, with constant SQL requests it can rise to 1.5 but that's the absolute max. I'm testing a new control panel to manage vhosts and services and stuff, it's pretty cool. But yeah, it's surprising how light it is on resources. Linux is a pretty stable OS for servers, disappointing on the desktop though in my opinion. Compiz is nice, but the other apps suck. All very well looking pretty, but if there's no quality apps to suite your field, there's no point really :).

-Luke.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
My Linux box based on what Apache is saying on it is running at a load of 72.58 (higher than x10 I bet has ever ran at for a sustained time) :D. It's still doing PHP and MySQL really quick despite it getting hammered at as always. Page Generation times on it for a 700MHZ machine are actually at the current load at 0.100 seconds :p

EDIT: Oh yeah, it's running Fedora Core 9.

EDIT 2: This is what Stoli's processor might do if it goes critical :D http://youtube.com/watch?v=xG0sGugsv28

Last edited:

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Though that would be hilarious if Stoli did that and killed the rest of the servers
Funny for some, maybe, but I won't be laughing, I'm on Absolut.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I'm on Absolut as well, but my site's got a fresh backup as of this morning at 10AM :)

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I'm on Absolut as well, but my site's got a fresh backup as of this morning at 10AM
I've wrote a nice script to take daily MySQL backups and a weekly backup of all my files. The only thing I need to do is download them.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I do that proactively on my own without a script. I can use cPanel's backup feature, despite it hating larger files since I have a fast connection. I seem to find that if the connection is slower than 3Mbps, I don't get my complete backup. I have 7.1Mbps here so I can pull it off. My database is backed up once a day, some days more.