!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

Dan

Reaction score
To bad that i can't submit my score in the bmx tournament.
bmx.PNG
What's that and what do you mean!?
Am I not seeing or getting something?

Dan

Mitch

Reaction score
Last edited:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
But make sure they aren't spam or this thread will share the same fate as the previous one ;)
Spam could be easily defined as your post.

yay i want to contribute to the new bigggest thread.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
As of this post, I have 272 posts in this thread. I have you beat DefecTalisman!

zen-r

Reaction score
But make sure they aren't spam or this thread will share the same fate as the previous one ;)

Agreed. I'd prefer quality over quantity of posts anyday. X10 Forums seems to be populated by many different & interesting people from around the world. So come on guys, let's inject a little "value" into the posts as I know we can do, whether it be something interesting, funny, or maybe just a little quirky! That way people are more likely to want to return to read the thread - the best way to guarantee it grows & grows.

Perhaps we should rename this thread !!!! The NEW Biggest & Best thread ever!!!!

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Here we go with the renaming of the large thread again :p. Do you know how many times the old thread was renamed before that was locked and deleted?

zen-r

Reaction score
Here we go with the renaming of the large thread again :p. Do you know how many times the old thread was renamed before that was locked and deleted?

My message isn't to actually rename the thread, just to think of it as The Biggest & Best !

Oops, there goes another post ;)

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Oh, ok. But renaming it wouldn't be such a bad idea, just as long as the moderators want to change it in the first place.

Mitch

Reaction score
i hope that you aren't talking about my post in this thread. I don't want to loose posts. I lost some posts because the old thread got deleted :(

imagecon

Reaction score
Posts-posts. Everyone are so attached to the posts counter. ((( If only I were the superadmin, I would change the world )))

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Posts-posts. Everyone are so attached to the posts counter. ((( If only I were the superadmin, I would change the world )))

lol yeah. Higher postcount = more links to your site if you got your link in your sig = more indexed by search engines = more visitors = more known on the board

Mitch

Reaction score
lol yeah. Higher postcount = more links to your site if you got your link in your sig = more indexed by search engines = more visitors = more known on the board
That is right. More posts, more credits. More Money, Because 7000 = worth $5. Or 9000 one free domain. So great stuff for your site. And more respect. :D

Dan

Reaction score
All true :) I think this is something like my 925th post...
I wanna get to 1000! Also, am I well known on the board?!