!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

zen-r

Reaction score
We've had a week now of nice warm/hot, sunny weather here in the UK. Only a few weeks ago, many parts of the country had ground to a halt because of large snow drifts. Freaky! :nuts:

We often seem to get a week of nice weather in March or April, though, just to get our hopes raised, & then the weather often turns rainy & cooler again to spoil things. In theory, our summer is ~ July onwards, so it would be nice if it stayed like this &, if anything, got even hotter in the coming months.

Have you guys also had good weather recently in your parts of the world? I guess that for some of you, good weather might actually mean "rain"!

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
rain is good. It keeps the weeds from growing in my strawberry beds!

jdw999

Reaction score
Got busy and forgot to post in the forums, so when I finally got back around to working on my X10 Hosting site...well, put it this way: here I am posting. Sorry for the interruption to this regularly scheduled thread.

zen-r

Reaction score
Normal service will be resumed shortly...

Hey, ichwar, are my strawberries ready yet? My ice cream is starting to melt.

P.S. welcome back jdw999!

Last edited:

jdw999

Reaction score
How long does it usually take for your site to become available again after posting?

zen-r

Reaction score
How long does it usually take for your site to become available again after posting?

You don't need to post here for your site to work, you just need to log in at least once every 2 weeks.

If your site is down you may need to post an unsuspension request :)

jdw999

Reaction score
I submitted a request today. The instructions could be a bit clearer, I think. On one page it says you can request that your account be unsuspended, then elsewhere says that if that doesn't work, submit a ticket.

I got no idea which it was that I did, because the labels don't really match the directions, if that makes sense.

zen-r

Reaction score
Lol. That sounds like the usual confusion found on x10.

Good luck!

Last edited:

jdw999

Reaction score
Today, it works. Now, somebody else's turn to keep this thread going. Post, people!

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
yo, this is my 500 and somethingth post.
Edit:
Normal service will be resumed shortly...

Hey, ichwar, are my strawberries ready yet? My ice cream is starting to melt.

P.S. welcome back jdw999!
nope, no strawberries for you this year. :)

Last edited: