!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

zen-r

Reaction score
Who ate all my strawberries?! You took long enough to respond. I had my bowl & spoon out by now & was looking forward to them! :yumyum:

P.S. You may have only have 540 "official" posts, but probably also a few thousand on x10's forum-games threads.

It quiet around here at the mo - I'm guessing all the people who normally post from school are on Easter holidays right now?

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
mitch, you bad boy. I paid a lot of money for those strawberries. now zen-r and I are really dissappointed, we have to go a whole year without strawberries. :D

gurfle

Reaction score
Why not . . . ? Most other "serious" threads seem to be dying anyway . . .

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
lol mafuzzer, your sig is out of date, you need to change that little
reputation.gif
to the new
reputation.gif

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
Phhh. Phhhh. Phhhhh. Phhh. Phhhhhhh. Phhh.

That's the sound of me trying to breath life into this old thread ;)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
lol, stomp. stomp. stomp. stomp. stomp.

That's the sound of me stomping all life out of this old dead expired thread. :)

zen-r

Reaction score
Now here's something I frequently see staring back at me on the homepage, & has had me curious for quite some time ;

"Most users ever online was 6,094, 01-10-2007 at 07:03 PM."

Anyone else ever puzzled on this? That's one heck of a crowd. The most users I've ever noticed online at one time over the last year is around 10 to 20.

Does anyone know how this tumultuous gathering of all x10 members great & small, astute & simple, hirsute & bald, actually came about? Perhaps an old timer here remembers?

Was it just a glitch in the data logging system? Did it actually happen, & if so what could have caused the unprecedented gathering? Had a holy figure arisen from their grave? Was Corey handing out free chocolate bars?

These questions need answering. ;)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
more likely than not, someone tried a server load tester on this site at that time. Maybe I should try and break that record? lol

zen-r

Reaction score
Go for it. It might give me another reason to ban you in the gaming thread ;)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Go for it. It might give me another reason to ban you in the gaming thread ;)
no, 7000 users on simultaneously WILL crash the server, and I WILL get banned for that.;)

zen-r

Reaction score
I prefer the idea that Corey was handing out free chocolate bars. Even I would have logged in & lined up for that!