!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, I am still up there ( lvl.26:) ) Got the most points for misc. (more than likely all the groups I created).

I am getting a little frustrated with this damn class. I can login to myspace, do pretty much anything in myspace itself(through this nifty fixed div at the top of the screen), but getting into the apps.(which are always brought in via iFrame) is another story :

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, I am still up there ( lvl.26:) ) Got the most points for misc. (more than likely all the groups I created).

I am getting a little frustrated with this damn class. I can login to myspace, do pretty much anything in myspace itself(through this nifty fixed div at the top of the screen), but getting into the apps.(which are always brought in via iFrame) is another story :

lol I only got 43 points from misc

zen-r

Reaction score
Yes, this Achievement system seems pretty neat.

Community award FTW!

Hmm. Well I'm reserving judgement on it until its finished being set-up & has been fully explained.

We still have old features like the iTrader Feedback system which got a brief mention when it was installed a year ago, & then never a further mention: no FAQ or even a proper forum link to it anywhere, let alone an icon to it at the bottom of posts or such like.

And there are many other features which most people haven't discovered or got their heads around yet, like IRC, Social Groups, the online Games area, & that Installation Services section whose name I can't remember & a link to which I now just can't find.

Noobs just don't stand a chance!

Added to that, people like me have effectively been made a Noob again. Despite my Post count, Credits, length of membership, & having 58 (honestly earned) Reputation points, I seem to be now downgraded to having a zero "Experience", Level 1 rating.

If it stays there, I have little incentive to stay involved at x10. How long before the new system is abandoned, & all your new "Points" are reset to zero as well?

I may have to start a separate thread on this! Anyway, as I said, it isn't fully set-up yet, so I'll reserve my final judgement till then.

For now, I'm about to update my last post in this thread, to reflect some more changes which occurred overnight. :)

... http://forums.x10hosting.com/forum-games/58657-new-biggest-thread-254.html#post574448

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Added to that, people like me have effectively been made a Noob again. Despite my Post count, Credits, length of membership, & having 58 (honestly earned) Reputation points, I seem to be now downgraded to having a zero "Experience", Level 1 rating.

http://forums.x10hosting.com/forum-games/58657-new-biggest-thread-254.html#post574448

I've asked Corey about that, and he said he still is setting it up.

And btw, Hello DefecTalisman ;)

Now I only need 53 points to next level :D

I've noticed some users have higher lvl than me, whilst having lower score: http://forums.x10hosting.com/members/n4tec.html 9k points, lvl 41

Last edited:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Its all screwy, I had lvl 26 and now am lvl 16 :( Also Like you pointed out there are chumps who are higher in level with faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar less xp :eek: :( :(
Edit:
Oh, and now I have 0 points for misc :(
Edit:
Oh and it seems the whole arcade has been reset. That's just uncalled for. Those of us that where in the top 3(Palito, my fiance and I) worked relly bloody hard to get there and now its all gone :O

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Its all screwy, I had lvl 26 and now am lvl 16 :( Also Like you pointed out there are chumps who are higher in level with faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar less xp :eek: :( :(
Edit:
Oh, and now I have 0 points for misc :(
Edit:
Oh and it seems the whole arcade has been reset. That's just uncalled for. Those of us that where in the top 3(Palito, my fiance and I) worked relly bloody hard to get there and now its all gone :O

The arcad is reset??? /me goes playing

zen-r

Reaction score
When I looked through the "Experience" panel earlier, & clicked on the various tabs at the top, I found numerous "nobodies" who haven't shown activity for years & with zero post count, with quite high scores.

I concluded that they were all test data. There were a lot of them. There was even somebody with a huge negative score.

Quite when this will be fully set-up, I don't know. I'm surprised Corey hasn't made a post yet to at least introduce us to the new system.

Perhaps he has a Friday night hangover?! ;)

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
When I looked through the "Experience" panel earlier, & clicked on the various tabs at the top, I found numerous "nobodies" who haven't shown activity for years & with zero post count, with quite high scores.

I concluded that they were all test data. There were a lot of them. There was even somebody with a huge negative score.

Quite when this will be fully set-up, I don't know. I'm surprised Corey hasn't made a post yet to at least introduce us to the new system.

Perhaps he has a Friday night hangover?! ;)

The one with huge negative exp is ok, he had like 10 red blocks of rep before.

The one with a lot of referrals (google), seems to be some stats thing from google.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
no, it went away quickly. I wonder what the pecking order of these awards are.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I used to have the Most Popular award at one point, but then I slowly went lower and lower in the award significance. And now I'm awardless.

-_-

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
that's too bad

So do you know what the award pecking order is?

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
cool. can more than one person have the most popular award?

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
interesting. I need to steal zen-r's most popular award then! :D