!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

ah.cometaa99

Reaction score
I have no idea what to post. I am at a loss for motivation to post, yet I still continue to sit here and type. Why? What is the point of it all? Why do we exist?

netstat12387

Reaction score
Energizer bunny thread, keeps going.
I am reading this on a Linux Deb Squeeze machine . My browser is Iceape navigator. I got this machine from a business that was upgrading and getting rid of their old stuff. I have a relative that works there and they asked her if she wanted it, plus a couple more. They are nice little machines actually. Dell vostro 200's , with 2 gig of ram and 70 gig hard drive, dual core processors.
I wiped the drive in one of them and installed Debian Squeeze . Just for the fun of it I put Oracles virtual box on the drive to and installed the same distro into that, only without a gui. now im messing around in the VB with debs configuration files and trying other stuff working with bash. If I mess it up I will just delete the Virtual box. Got the other machine on my left . It has xp pro and then Ubuntu on it. I am going to put VB on the Ubuntu partion. Then install another linux version inside that VB.
I actually have no idea what the heck I am doing, But It sure keeps me away from the tv.
I found x10 Hosting, during one of my "I want to be a web site designer fits" ,,So I put a little page up that I wrote myself and I am so proud of me I don't want to do any thing else. I have these schizoid days where I want to be a linux admin...then next day a web designer . Too much stuff to learn.
I like this stuff because it keeps my mind busy when I let it. What an amazing challenge is out there in all areas of info tec.
I'm done time to get a cup of strong coffee a choculate dognut and a cig.

astroman3d29

Reaction score
5 hr test sounds bad, but I've heard of 10 hr tests in resistant materials.
Anyway, I really just wanted to mention that I am currently on puppy linux. Now, puppy linux is quite cool, I must say. I know virtually no commands, as is generally required with certain linux distributions, but with puppy Ive been going fine. One of the main benefits of puppy is the fact that it can stop my laptop fan constantly whirring, something which windows fails abysmally to do. Also, puppy's fast. Also, puppy works in RAM, which is nice. Also, I carry puppy around with me, on a USB with multiple boot thingies on it, all thanks to MUBI. Also, puppy boots fairly fast-ish.
One problem though is that shutdown takes a while.

vekou

Reaction score
I wanted to start a forum game, too bad it's unsuited for the forums. The rules? Be very creative in trash-talking anyone who posts before you...

netstat12387

Reaction score
Well I back again and not to much happened since I was last here

Downloaded and installed BlueFish since then and learning how to use it

buy

micahraney56

Reaction score
My code doesn't work, so I decided to check on my website. I found out it was suspended for inactivity. I'm posting here because I'm upset that my code doesn't work and in hopes of regaining my site, which is what I'm writing code for, and why it is inactive.

Go Figure.

gaptrast

Reaction score
I played something cool, but the others thought it was not so cool. Then I went to france; everyone loved me <3

Life is good :D

John Rambo

Reaction score
I just noticed this thread. It doesn't seem to be biggest. There are even bigger. I'm sitting in the armchair. listening to the music and posting this message. Imaging someone who's reading my post, somewhere in Africa under the palms in the hammock)

ellescuba27

Reaction score
Checked my site. Has been down for the past few days, error 500, taking forever to load, and now unable to connect to MySQL in a Boru Upgrade. Reviewed some sites, went on 3dvia (favourite 3d modeling community) and celebrated the Nintendo 3DS 1 year anniversary yesterday (bet you didn't know that)! And the timing was just perfect, as today was the day that I finally got 1000 miis! And have only two songs to unlock. Went on the 39 Clues site, and went to a waterpark this week. Having a great time.

Someguy2

Reaction score
Lotus is still under maintenance, which means my site is having an database error, why can't Lotus be fixed enough, why can't we delete inactive sites and upgrade Lotus?