Totally Inaccurate Information - Nothing is Solved on the Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

stgeorge

Reaction score
Initially I did not bother to open a Support Ticket as in the past these just get deleted with no response.
However I have posted a ticket pointing to this URL.
Lets see if I actually get an answer.

I be been patient through this Server Migration but have lost that patience as the:
http://status.x10hosting.com/
Keeps posting inaccurate information. NOTHING IS SOLVED!
UPDATE (September 2nd): Everything has now been successfully migrated. Thank you for your patience during this matter. Please read this news topic for further information.
Also this Post:
http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-announcements/180684-support-system.html
Again False!
We have closed all open \ new tickets that do not have a response in the ticket system. This is due to the majority of them having been solved automatically now that the recent upgrades have been completed. The time taken to go through all the issues that have been solved already would have severely delayed the resolution of outstanding issues.
And This Post:
http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-announcements/180593-server-moves.html
Again False as nothing is ready!
The current progress of these moves is that Stoli has been fully transferred to Absolut,

Sites have been down for at least 7 days now.
The problem is that there is NO way to gain good SERP as the sites can be down for so long the Search Engines SERP will be destroyed by the prolonged periods x10hosting.com has spent down.

I was able to access cPanel earlier in the week but the database server was down.
NOW NOTHING!

https://absolut.x10hosting.com:2083/
Connection closed by remote server

So I cannot log into cPanel.

http://allscripts.x10.mx/
Site Not Found

A Domain I have hosted here is the same as the above.

The last time I had an account here and they messed with the server I lost everything as the account was wiped. I then had to sign up again.

Why is it that x10hosting.com can NEVER get it right when it comes to migration?
It really is basic server stuff!

Last edited:

stgeorge

Reaction score
At long last I have managed to access phpMyAdmin after a week.
Guess what all the databases are blank.
No tables.
Some migration gurus here then.

So I have imported my backup databases and I am finally on-line after a week.

ADMINS PLEASE DO NOT MESS WITH THIS ACCOUNT ANYMORE!!!!!

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
As noted in the latest news thread; open a ticket, we do have backups to restore, put in subject "missing database" or something similar and informative, we will give those kinds of tickets first priority.

stgeorge

Reaction score
Now the websites that query the databases are not loading fully.
The Ajax browser wheel just keep spinning.
This is often to javascript problems so in effect there are still problems with cPanel and/or WHM.

stgeorge

Reaction score
Now the sites have gone down again.
Both the Static and Database driven sites!

As for cPanel that is a no go on absolut also!

So we are now running into 8 to 9 days of down time!

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
I do not understand why you are disagreeing with the status updates. In my own opinion these migrations went very quick and we didn't experience many issues on the way. Please - explain why you are marking the status updates "false"?

As for Stoli, it may have been likely that you were unable to access your account due to DNS prorogation.

The last time I had an account here and they messed with the server I lost everything as the account was wiped. I then had to sign up again.
I have been with x10 for over a year, and I have only seen ONE situation where an account's data has been deleted. We have also stated in the news topic that you should create a support ticket if you have lost your files.

Now the sites have gone down again.
Both the Static and Database driven sites!

As for cPanel that is a no go on absolut also!
Everything looks ok on Absolut at this time.

racochusz55

Reaction score
Something must be wrong with Absolut right now.
I'm receiving a "404 Not Found" at http://chusz.x10.bz

But all was working OK about 10 hours ago... :(

Edit:
From the cPanel I've seen that all my files are gone.
Database is still there.

Edit2:
It's working now.
Wow, that was fast!

Thank you very much. :)

Last edited:

stgeorge

Reaction score
I do not understand why you are disagreeing with the status updates. In my own opinion these migrations went very quick and we didn't experience many issues on the way. Please - explain why you are marking the status updates "false"?

As for Stoli, it may have been likely that you were unable to access your account due to DNS prorogation.

I have been with x10 for over a year, and I have only seen ONE situation where an account's data has been deleted. We have also stated in the news topic that you should create a support ticket if you have lost your files.

Everything looks ok on Absolut at this time.

Did you Click on the Website Link?
404 Not Found
The resource requested could not be found on this server!
Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!
It is a Static Site.
The database Site is down also.
It is a registered AddOn Domain
404 Not Found
The resource requested could not be found on this server!
Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!
The Status Updates are false in the Quotes above as for 8 to 9 Days now the Server has either been down or intermittent.

Why are these Status Updates posted when they are not correct.

I did Post a Ticket yesterday.
But then the Sites came back up again, temporarily!!!!

I have been Updating this Post as and When issues have arisen.

I left it for a week before posting because I saw the Server Status and did not want to bother anyone while all this was going on.

However when the Server Status is Posting all is well when it isn't, that irritates me beyond belief.

Look at the Forum and you will see that everything is not alright.

That is without those that are Submitting Tickets and not posting on the Forum.

As for a Quick Migration, I do not call 8 to 9 days Quick

I have been with x10 for 3 years.

This is the Third Server Migration or alteration and the third time it has not gone well.

Last edited:

stgeorge

Reaction score
Now they are back again.

But for how long?

The thing is that if everyone was informed of the timescale we could have at least put sites on a temp server.

stgeorge

Reaction score
@Dead-i

UPDATE (August 27th): Stoli has been successfully migrated to Absolut.

UPDATE (August 28th): Absolut’s web services currently appear to be offline. Our administration are aware.

UPDATE (August 29th): If you are experiencing the “Default Web Page” error, “403 Forbidden” error, or your request times out, this is because your accounts are still in the process of migrating from your previous server. Please be patient while the updates take place.

UPDATE (August 30th): Absolut’s web services and cPanel appear to have restored; thank you for your patience.

UPDATE (August 30th): Signups appear to be offline for the duration of the migration. Our administration are aware. Thank you for your patience.

UPDATE (August 30th): Chopin is currently in the process of being migrated, therefore you may be experiencing the “Default Web Page”/”404” error on your website.

UPDATE (September 2nd): Everything has now been successfully migrated. Thank you for your patience during this matter. Please read this news topic for further information.
"UPDATE (August 27th): Stoli has been successfully migrated to Absolut."
Although Sites were down before this.

Monday, September 3
Absolut1 hour ago

We will be bringing down this server shortly to perform a file system check. There is an issue that needs to be resolved that could result in a crash.
This has now been posted 1 hour ago.
So there are still issues into 8 or 9 days.

I realize there may be much to do.
It would have been nice to be informed prior to the move what was going to happen.

As for any propagation, I migrate sites in about 2 hours, all this 48 hours is baloney.

Last edited:

stgeorge

Reaction score
Monday, September 3
Absolut1 hour ago

We will be bringing down this server shortly to perform a file system check. There is an issue that needs to be resolved that could result in a crash.

This was completed.

Well I sincerely hope that this was the last of it.

I must say that the database site is now loading pretty quick for shared hosting.

I would not mark this post SOLVED yet though!

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
I have not seen a huge amount of downtime from Absolut, and I disagree with you saying that the migrations did not happen smoothly.

The words "Stoli has been successfully migrated to Absolut." did NOT mean the migrations were over. It meant that all the files and databases had been successfully transferred, and service should be starting to resume as normally.

A few mintes of downtime is expected after the migrations, since we are still tweaking settings, installing software, etc.

As for any propagation, I migrate sites in about 2 hours, all this 48 hours is baloney.
Note that we say up to 48 hours - it can sometimes take much shorter depending on how often the DNS cache is refreshed.

As for the recent Absolut issue, I don't know what you want me to say.

stgeorge

Reaction score
@Dead-i
YOU ARE HAVING A RIGHT ROYAL LAUGH ARE YOU NOT?

I have not seen a huge amount of downtime from Absolut, and I disagree with you saying that the migrations did not happen smoothly.
I DO NOT CALL A WEBSITE BEING DOWN FOR 9 TO 10 DAYS, (CONSTANT INTERRUPTIONS TO THE SERVICE), A SMOOTH TRANSITION (and I doubt that anyone else would)!

So someone has now messed up again.
Since my last post someone has managed to screw up the account again.
Welcome to x10Hosting!
This account has just been created. You are able to modify your account at this time. You should have received a welcome email providing information on how to access cPanel for your x10Hosting free hosting account. If you did not receive this email, please contact support.

You may begin hosting content by uploading it to your public_html/ directory. Files placed within that directory will be accessible using your domain name.

We offer Softaculous containing more than 100 popular applications, forums, blogs, and content management systems. Softaculous may be accessed from within cPanel, providing quick and simple installation of these applications.

If you would like to contact support, you may do so through our account control panel.
x10-fuckup.png

When will this really be sorted?
9 to 10 days now of downtime!!!!!!
:mad:

Last edited:

volpevid

Reaction score
On Absolute there's the Welcome default page instead my homepage and the status page is unattainable. Luckily files are on the server

Status
Not open for further replies.