Unable to access e-mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

taxchamp

Reaction score
Ever since this migration has begun, I haven't been able to receive e-mail. The error I'm receiving is 'Your e-mail server rejected your login. Verify your user name and password for this account in Account Settings. The server responded: -ERR [AUTH] Authentication failed.' Since the cPanel is not accessible, I can't verify anything regarding the e-mail setup. Normally, this happens when the account is suspended, and logging in again fixes it. But, this has been going on for almost a week now. Is this part of the migration? If so, when will this be operational again?

springbox99

Reaction score
I had the same issue. Mails are back, now. But, i had to change pop server from x03.x10hosting.com to x12.x10hosting.com. Do you know on wich server you are, now ?

taxchamp

Reaction score
I had everything configured for xo7. It's rejecting the login. The username and password have not changed, and x12 gives the same error. I do not have a DirectAdmin link when I sign in, only a cPanel link that doesn't work, so I can't get in to reset the password or make any changes.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
depend on your original server and if it was migrated or not.
im on x05 which hasn't been touched yet, and still cant access email either.

mycoo368

Reaction score
I had everything configured for xo7. It's rejecting the login. The username and password have not changed, and x12 gives the same error. I do not have a DirectAdmin link when I sign in, only a cPanel link that doesn't work, so I can't get in to reset the password or make any changes.
I believe xo7 was migrated over to x11. Try changing settings to accompany for x11.

Also try a login here and see if it lets you in: https://x11.x10hosting.com:2222

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
mycoo368 is right, your account is on x11, you would not be able to login to any other server.

rednoise

Reaction score
I've been getting the same error message as in the first post for the past few days. I can't retrieve my email via IMAP using Thunderbird. I know the mailbox is still alive because I had previously set up a filter to forward mail to another address, and that's still working. I just can't get to my x10hosting mailbox directly.

My IMAP and SMTP mail servers ares currently xo2.x10hosting.com. Should I change that, and to what?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I've been getting the same error message as in the first post for the past few days. I can't retrieve my email via IMAP using Thunderbird. I know the mailbox is still alive because I had previously set up a filter to forward mail to another address, and that's still working. I just can't get to my x10hosting mailbox directly.

My IMAP and SMTP mail servers ares currently xo2.x10hosting.com. Should I change that, and to what?
You should indeed change that, your server is now x13.x10hosting.com

pintwin173

Reaction score
Yeah, roundcube and phpMyAdmin are two things currently down on the x13 server. phpMyAdmin is saying it is missing the direct_login option and needs to be reinstalled.

Note I'm having the same problem (direct_login option missing) on the same server (X13). :(

Status
Not open for further replies.