Unable to access phpmyadmin

Status
Not open for further replies.

vvkr4001

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been posting, but no one's responding to my problem.

When I click on phpmyadmin on my cpanel, it takes me to a style less login page - where I enter credentials, it takes me to a blank page.

Initially it used to work without any credentials directly from cpanel. Could you please help me fix this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

]When I click on phpmyadmin on my cpanel, it takes me to a style less login page - where I enter credentials, it takes me to a blank page.

Initially it used to work without any credentials directly from cpanel. Could you please help me fix this problem?
There is no hosting account linked to your forum account. Please could you click on Get Support in the top right corner of cPanel and use the forum account linked with your hosting account to request support, or link your existing account.

I am having the exact same problem. Need a fix here please.
I've now fixed this for your account. :)

Thank you,

vvkr4001

Reaction score
Hi @Dead-i

When I click on GetSupport it says, You have forums account linked to your web hosting account. Your forums account login credentials are shown below.
Please let me know if I need to provide usernames of both the logins(hosting and community)?
Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Vamshi

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You would need to login to these forums using the name shown on that page, or use the option to link the hosting with another forum account (the one you use now).
At the very least you would need to provide your main domain so we can look your account up, but not all support matters could be handled using an unlinked forum account due to security (we can't verify you as the owner if you use an unlinked forum account).

vamshi23

Reaction score
Thanks Anna for your response. Seems like there are 2 accounts I am using. I was always logging in with other account and I didn't recognise that this account is linked with hosting account.

So this is my Forum account which is linked to my hosting account. Username Vamshi23 and main domain is mycollect.x10host.com.

Thanks again,
Vamshi

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi vamshi23,

This should now be fixed for your account. Sorry for any inconvenience. :)

Thank you,

vamshi23

Reaction score
Hi @Dead-i

All my databases are empty! How can I restore the data and tables? I had a nicely designed wordpress website :(
Could you please help me in restoring it.

Thanks,
Vamshi

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Vamshi,

It looks like your databases didn't restore fully after the server migrations. I've now finished up restoring your databases. Could you please confirm everything is working?

Thank you,

vamshi23

Reaction score
Thanks @Dead-i for your continuous support. Everything seems to be restored and website working fine. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.