Unable to do monthly login

Vatsav88

Reaction score
I reset my password but I am unable to login. I keep getting below error.

Error code EDA634CBCCC334764.

Regards,
Vatsav

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The error code says you are in a country we currently do not allow new accounts from, however the forum account you post from is not one that is attached to any hosting account so I can not verify that you have an existing account and thus would be eligible for an exception to this block.

I need to know the domain or username of the account to be able to look into this further.

Please also note that there would already have been a forum account created for you when you created the hosting account, so all support requests should be done using that forum account so we can find the account easily.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I did find it by that username and have set an exception.

I also noticed that for some odd reason your hosting account does not have an associated forum account, probably due to the account being among the really old ones.

I can set this forum account as associated for you if you'd like, to do so I'd like you to confirm ownership though by sending me an email from the one on file to anna@x10hosting.com, you can just refer to this thread and I'll know what its about.

Vatsav88

Reaction score
Thank you so much. I am able to login now and as requested, I sent an email as well.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Got it. I have now associated the forum account you currently post from with your hosting so support will be easier going forward as we can look it up by the forum account alone.