Unable to login to account

gtnx10ho

Reaction score
I am unable to login to manage my account. My site is still up and working but my username and known password are not working. I have tried the lost password but not receiving the reset email. My domain is gtn.x10host.com. Same email I use for my forum account. Thank you.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
im not seeing any account information for your forum user name or the domain name.
maybe staff can see it.

gtnx10ho

Reaction score
Is anyone available that can help assist with this please? Thanks.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
can you provide a user ID or an x10 domain name ?

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Domain name is gtn.x10host.com not sure of user ID I just login with my email boofez at gmail
i tried checking by domain and your e-mail but no luck on my end.
im going to forward a note to a staff member to try to help.
just need to wait on a reply.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Give me a few minutes and I'll sort this and get back to you.
It is a known bug, some accounts never made it all the way when we transferred to the new backend back in September 2021, so in this case it works to your advantage as otherwise your account would have been removed as inactive if you hadn't logged in for over a year.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I am unable to login to manage my account. My site is still up and working but my username and known password are not working. I have tried the lost password but not receiving the reset email. My domain is gtn.x10host.com. Same email I use for my forum account. Thank you.
Your account is now sorted out, you will however need to do a password reset before you can login to https://x10hosting.com/panel