Unknown Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

casirus

Reaction score
hello i was going thru my account deleteing Unused Items I was delleting a folder and my account got suspended i was wondering why this was

casirus

Reaction score
im sure i never uploaded anything i was in the file manager and was going thru folders to clear stuff i didnt need i went in to a folder and it locked me out

and the suspensison report says its becuase of nulled scripts but i hadnt uploaded anything in weeks

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
im sure i never uploaded anything i was in the file manager and was going thru folders to clear stuff i didnt need i went in to a folder and it locked me out

and the suspensison report says its becuase of nulled scripts but i hadnt uploaded anything in weeks

It might have been automatic. I'll ask staff :)

~Callum

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I just checked your account, and the vBulletin forum you have installed in the folder wowforum is a nulled version.

Your account is permanently suspended.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
i got the same question:(
Please start your own thread even when your question seems to be the same or very similar to somebody else's question. Posting support questions inside somebody else's thread may cause confusion and delay support.

casirus

Reaction score
i dont use Vbulliten on here i havent it was uploaded by a person who had access to this account i went to delete it

i had talked to someone about this before when they uploaded it the account was locked then i contacted X10 and i expained this to them

so today after i got back from work i went on to delete the folder and it blocked me out

so there is no reason for this suspension

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
i dont use Vbulliten on here i havent it was uploaded by a person who had access to this account i went to delete it

i had talked to someone about this before when they uploaded it the account was locked then i contacted X10 and i expained this to them

so today after i got back from work i went on to delete the folder and it blocked me out

That's your problem - you shouldn't have given them access.

~Callum

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Staff may or may not review this farther but you need to understand that you are responsible for the content and security of your own account. It does not matter if somebody else uploaded the nulled version of vBulletin, it is your account and you are the one who agreed to the TOS when you signed up.

casirus

Reaction score
if that is the case i shall just have to have my legal team contact x10

because this is FAR from acceptable

and as i said i have already discussed this with people at X10 and they seen fit to unlock the account

Last edited:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Make sure that you refer your "legal team" to the TOS which you agreed to when you signed up. All of this is covered there.

Humza

Reaction score
Typical excuse, i didnt do it, somebody else had access to my account. Nulled scripts are ILLEGAL.

And if you are a professional company, why use free hosting? and why use illegal stuff. It makes no sence.

Last edited:

casirus

Reaction score
oh this i know that they are illegal as i said i dont use this service

i have no need to

i all ready own a data centre in Germany that provides a better service than X10 ever had

casirus

Reaction score
oh as i said i had seen it in the TOS and i was going in to delete

casirus

Reaction score
thats what is confusing me

How did it get past the null scan to start with

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

By even letting other persons into your account is against the ToS, so if you hadn't been suspended for nulled script you would have been suspended for that.

Personal accounts are to be used by the primary owner only. Personal account holders are not permitted to resell, store or give away web-hosting services of their website to other parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.