Unlimited request

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebandf2

Reaction score
Hi Team,

Could you please put me on the unlimited free plan.
Thank you for your amazing service!

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Not everyone who volunteers here can upgrade you or even see if you would qualify, and your request isn't an old one. Please be patient.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry, but the majority of your disk space is being used by data that is unrelated to your website, such as "fastdl" (file storage for game servers). Since we're a web hosting company, I can't upgrade your disk space.

Thank you,

sebandf2

Reaction score
kk it doesn't matter now but if I wasn't doing the fastdl I would be able to get the disk space upgrade

I cleared up some space last night it was crap I didn't need but the fastdl is something I sort of need to help with the No More Room in Hell server I mean 10kb/s for a file thats 1 mb is slow so I setup a fastdl here for a while its only temp

if I am not allowed I will shut down the fastdl and find another way to get the files out there

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The fastdl (file hosting), would be aToS violation, so you need to remove that.

If you without having anything that is a ToS violation on your account use up at least half of the alloted space and otherwise meet the requirements then you would be able to get the upgrade.

sebandf2

Reaction score
oh alright then I got rid of fastdl and got the server host to help me setup a fastdl with their service it does cost extra but its fine because it helps get our maps to the players that join the server

Status
Not open for further replies.