Unsupported Languages Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

borussia

Reaction score
Hello,

While creating our free Hosting account, I must have clicked the Terms of License straight away, cause these are usually very long texts (and not readable for human :).

Now I found my site locked due to the Language violation. :-(

As I did not have the intention to break the rules, In the mean time, I have changed the language of my site to English, but I'm not able anymore to access the FTP site to upload the proper files.
Does anyone know how (and if it is still possible) to get my account unlocked ??

Thanks in advance,
Kind regards,
Borussia

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, if you agree to upload a fully translated version of your site into English French of Spanish. Then i will un-suspend your account.

jegancr

Reaction score
Sir,

My account is also suspended.

"pass the information below to any support staff if you're having difficulties with your account
your suspension reason code is 62759EEAEEB6"

I agree to replace all the other language from my site with English. please do the needful.

Thank you

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have now unsuspended you.

Note that you can keep the language you currently have as main (or secondary) language as long as there at all times is an easy way for us to find the English translation of your site.

borussia

Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks for your replies !!

As soon as I can get back into the site, I will update it ! (I just checked and it is not yet possible)

For now I have removed the sections with larger amounts of text, as they are only for historical use and will update them as we get along. At a later stage I will also make the Dutch version available again. Thanks for the fast halp and tips provided to me !

Kind regards,
Borussia

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have unsuspended your account, and it should be fully unlocked shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.