Update

withambition

Reaction score
It's a little overwhelming right now, but eventually I'll get used to it. I actually prefer the old skin though.

pacho

Reaction score
Congratulations!!! Now looks more profesional and clear.
Tested on Firefox/XP and Firefox/Ubuntu. OK

kkenny

Reaction score
Credits for editing the layout : Corey and Alejandro :)

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Wow this is going to take some getting used to, but it definitely looks more professional! I love it

Eclipse4

Reaction score
Wow, amazing template. I can't get over how nice it looks. You guys did a great job. Now all you'll have to do is teach me how to design templates. :biggrin:

I should tell you this though, when I uploaded an avatar at the page where it says "Avatar Uploaded, you are being redirected to the previous page" I got this message:

"Warning: tempnam() [function.tempnam]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File() is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/corey/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in [path]/includes/class_dm_userpic.php on line 204"

Last edited:

TheMan177

Reaction score
Very nicely done!

It's nice to see that you're moving away from default vBulletin-like types of themes.

reglus

Reaction score
woah this place is looking brilliant. I cant wai to see what is happening to the new site.

mattura

Reaction score
Nice work! Well done and thanks for working so hard for us.
I'm sure the little layout-type bugs will get ironed out.

jensen

Reaction score
Thought I was on a wrong site. WOW. Awesome! Much better layout and more intuitive too. Thanks for making upgrades from time to time whether hardware or in the looks department. Am so happy to be with x10!!

rtnario

Reaction score
WOW. I log-in to the forums and just...whoa

It's an incredible forum design. Very well made. I congratulate all who worked on it, since it turned out looking pretty damn awesome ^^

componentwarehouse

Reaction score
Congrats on the new site - AMAZING, thought I was on the wrong website when I came here. What a change.

Thanks for all the hard work guys, has definitely paid off.

Alex

Hauzer

Reaction score
The skin doesn't work too well in 800 x 600 screen resolution. Not bad, good job.

scorch94

Reaction score
Hey guys,

This new skin looks very good and I like it.
But I have a question. Where is x10 Rewards centre?
Sorry if this question is already asked.