Updates, including rollbacks \ Apache success

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi All,

We're finally finishing up our server restructure (part of 1 server left). Some of you may have noticed a rollback in your data whether it was database\files. If you experienced this and would like it fixed please open a ticket at http://support.x10hosting.com ; We will terminate your account and restore it from the latest backup which should be your latest files.

Secondly, a portion of users are experiencing the 'Apache Great Success' page. This just means our DNS records got a bit ahead of your files. Once your files are moved over your site should re-appear, like magic ;).

We plan to start implementing new pieces of the site over the next few days and hopefully will have full implementation done within a week. So, you may start seeing bits and pieces of the new site pop-up as we slowly integrate it with our backend system and put it live.

Once the restructure is done for the servers the PHP applications, Fantastico, and other things that are normally available will be restored.

-Corey

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I can't wait until the new site comes up, I should have my site done by then, let's see its been a year since I started...I should stop procrastinating lol

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Stability and peace, we welcome you both!

Thanks Corey and all the team.

jaws50005

Reaction score
Congrats Corey! Hopefully my account will be activated soon so I can enjoy this hosting :)

chargersfan39

Reaction score
My site is experiencing the Apache Great Success Page. Any idea when it will be fixed? Hours or days?

anger2headshot

Reaction score
Does all this have anything to do with the fact that long after the time the signup page said I should expect an email regarding my account, I still haven't got one?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
This does not affect paid accounts.

I hope to have the "Success" page fixed by the end of tomorrow.

Sign-ups are queued still.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for information.

pstitch

Reaction score
I think we all need to be patient, take a deep breath and enjoy the holidays. I'm having issues too but am taking a break from "worrying" Thanks to all the team at X10, regardless of the current problems it's a great service>
Happy Holidays

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Sounds good Corey! I was wondering why my server was slow responding for a little while.

brayden13

Reaction score
i cannot wait until my site is back to normal. thanks for the update. i'm glad to know what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.