Updates, including rollbacks \ Apache success

Status
Not open for further replies.

blakex

Reaction score
Hi, why you move from softlayer to limestone ?
is paid hosting also in limestone ?

hcse26

Reaction score
Sounds great! Atleast I got some more time to develop my scripts and upload them all together.

Thanks Corey and x10! Happy New Year and may it be a fruitful year for x10!

Last edited:

camdc

Reaction score
This does not affect paid accounts.

I hope to have the "Success" page fixed by the end of tomorrow.

Sign-ups are queued still.

Corey, do you have an estimate of when the queue for account creations will be re-opened?

Jordan C

Reaction score
Great news, this is the update we, and I'm sure you, have been waiting for.

Keep it up guys

GTKILLA

Reaction score
Yeah thats why i had to delete the x10 nameservers and had to redirect my domain to my site D:. Whats funny is that the page is still here. It better not still be there tommorow or the day after tommorow :/

fifaleague

Reaction score
Yea, you're not alone. I'm still getting it as well. Hope it won't take too long..

Last edited:

zer0ne1337

Reaction score
hi corey,
happy new year!
thanks for the update. i have some questions, i just checked my account, and i saw that my php is now in basic mode, while it was in intermediate mode before, and my site is not accessible now, i mean it was showing the apache success page but now it is not opening anything, should i post a support ticket or should i wait for some more days?
thanks once again for your work. :)

zer0ne1337

Reaction score
Your files are still being copied over.
Please be patient.

Happy new year :) Thanks for the reply Fahad. I was worrying about my files, but now i am fine after your reply. Yes i will wait till everything is back to normal :)

eliasr

Reaction score
My site experience all the troubles, but just one day, and de rollback don't make important changes. I'm OK.

Good for all the changes, x10 rulez!!

9svn6

Reaction score
Are you guys done with updating the servers and site?

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i do not have any new information at this stage, but i can assure you Corey is still working on getting all of your accounts back up and running smoothly. He is very busy implementing a heap of new things into the x10 servers and site. I would like to remind you that support requests will not be answered here. If you keep posting support here they will just be deleted. If you need support please create a ticket at http://support.x10hosting.com.

Kind Regards,
Jarryd.

hamsn

Reaction score
I wish this was started early and finished by 31st of December.
A new site would have been launched with a new year.

fifaleague

Reaction score
The Apache success page went away for me earlier today and it all seems to be working.
Is it safe to "go public" with my site now, or does more stuff still needs fixing, so there could be another downtime soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.