Updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coreeeey

Reaction score
This is good news to hear. I'm just wondering, my account is only a couple days old since I upgraded to ad-enhanced. I never requested Intermediate php but it says that I have it. Is that an automatic upgrade or something?

Last edited:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Finally, no more lag, stoli is almost finished! Apache and DNS left (php too I think), recently, the lag has caused me a lot of trouble (too high ressource usage suspension when the website is offline)!

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Apache recompile on Stoli finished, we still have to do Absolut and Lotus and recompile the PHP's, which we will be doing tomorrow night.

infoinn

Reaction score
Hello all,
Earlier in this topic i read that some new features are going to be added in all versions of PHP while it is being recompiled.
What are these new features???? { If Possible only then tell ;)}.

In version - 2 of PHP {x10hosting} can we use the upload attachement feature of softwares like phpbb3??? Earlier it was not possible.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I wonder what new PHP features will be added in. Can only wait and see though, but bring on the good stuff Corey!

Leo Wyatt

Reaction score
I think we should all remember that this hosting service is ran by a staff of pure volunteers. So when we complain about stuff being down while there upgrading, always remember that there solving the issues is tentative on "real life" priorities.

Just remember this... always follow the golden rule and be patient and everything will work out.

That is my two cents.

Thank you,

rmb1993

Reaction score
now it says my FTP is down oh well don't need it right now anyway so just going to wait

Aspasia

Reaction score
Hope the updates get things moving this time. Guess all of us will be relieved! :) Keep the good work going. :D

Wizet

Reaction score
I think I already see the changes in cPanel already. Nice job! Well some of the changes are good and some maybe bad.......

Leo Wyatt

Reaction score
Yeah.. I've been working maintenance on schemes on my vBulletin message board and it seems every 15 minutes or so the Apache HTTP servers go down for anywhere from 2-5 minutes. I keep checking the network status page and right before apache goes down, my server load is usually between 12-15.. and amazingly enough.. it read 24 a few hours ago.

A question for the Tech Support people, not to sound impatient or anything and if it comes across like that, then I appologize. Do you guys have any kind of eta on the updates?

Thanks! And keep up the great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.