Updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginko

Reaction score
HEy guys,

I asked in the support section about my phpbb3 forum being blank. SOmeone told me that I should update php to intermidiate, done that... 24 ourse passed nothing happaned.

I looked aroudn the forum and I saw a topic with a person who had the same problem, but this time one of ur guys told him that server is being updated.

So will my php get updates once the serverrs are back up? And will my forum get bback up once the php is updates or the server is updated?

Oh and.. WHEEEEEEN will you guys finsih? ^^

Best regards

YCadmin

Reaction score
Yea actually i am using MyBB as forum and having the same problem.
But come on, read the post up to yours... All sites are down because they're fixing Apache, cPanel etc for security measures.

Just wait for about 8-9 hours or a whole day and everything will be fixed. Servers faster, more security, more functions.

Thanks all the management, in particular to Corey.

Ginko

Reaction score
Hey m8, you dont understand.. my main problem is that my php hasnt been updates to intemridiate yet and I am wondering when the server is updatet will my php be updates aswell... or are those two things running separately?

YCadmin

Reaction score
Hey m8, you dont understand.. my main problem is that my php hasnt been updates to intemridiate yet and I am wondering when the server is updatet will my php be updates aswell... or are those two things running separately?

Okay go to your x10hosting login and see if your php upgrade is pending. If yes, then there should be no problem.
The management should have thought about this since they have millions of customer. Do you think so? :)

And for my experience, i waited a whole day to get Php 2... imagine 10 members staff that must accept 500.00 of clients...

Regards.

Shawn Yue

Reaction score
Corey Can I Tell You Something Which I Am Unhappy about can i pm i am asking for permission

brunoais

Reaction score
that's strange... I have an html page and it runs but the php page is froozen, is this problem a php problem/update?

naphstor

Banned
Reaction score
my site is totally gone ..........php forum on my site is stop working plzzz do it fast

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, this is an update to let you know I've checked with cPanel and they're still investigating the issue. I will check back with them again shortly to see where they're at.

Thank you,

We do not have an ETA as we have no control over cPanel. It is 3rd party software and we must wait for them to fix it. They have been logged in the server working on it since yesterday.

We will not be fixing any PHP or Apache problems on any server until cPanel is done.

-Corey

Shawn Yue

Reaction score
Corey just To Informate You Can I Pm You For Some problem I Am Disappointed In Your Staff

Can I Tell You More On Pm Thank

Can You Relpy

Last edited:

moltes

Reaction score
another message to corey:

updating cPanel often makes troubles. Is it necessary to update it so often ?

hommetotem

Reaction score
but since there is no ETA about the fix for the cPanel issue (could be 4 hours or 4 days), wouldn't it be wiser to revert back to the previous version until then. You surely made a backup before starting the update process.

Status
Not open for further replies.