upgrade features

Status
Not open for further replies.

nishan

Prime Account
Reaction score
hi
i am contemplating on upgrading the account for prime.

One of the main issues I am trying to solve is to take periodic backups of the site. the current cPannel (free) doesn't have the backup option. The due to the size, I am unable to take a backup using a WordPress plugin.

My question is with prime (or illuminated) upgrade will I be able to take full cpanel backup once in a while?

thanx

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi nishan,

Our Illuminated package includes the cPanel Backup option, which you can use to create a full cPanel backup if you wish. :)

On free hosting and prime hosting, you can backup your site manually using FTP, and your databases using phpMyAdmin. ;)

Thank you,

nishan

Prime Account
Reaction score
Would be quite happy to upgrade to Illuminated - but 5 years payment at start ??? o_O

Patrick.B

Reaction score
Hi !

but 5 years payment at start ??? o_O
Yes you have to paid 5 years in a row, after it, you don't care about anything, all is already paid ! And in other way, it's was ridicoulus to paid 1$ per month to the services, my bank will call me to know what the hell is going with me lol !

Seriously, it's very cheap, quality service #1, go ahead you don't regrets at all.
If you want more details, just take a look on this link -> [ https://www.x10hosting.com/wiki/Plan_comparison ]

A+ :)

nishan

Prime Account
Reaction score
Dear Patrick.B
yes. x10 does provide a excellent service.

Dear Dead-i
One more thing I need to be sure of. There is a 45s execution time limit. Does this apply to cPanel backup? site is abt 1.5gb and a back up should take some time. I would prefer to take a full backup at least once every few months

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi nishan,

No, the maximum execution time applies to PHP, and does not affect any actions through cPanel. ;)

Thank you,

nishan

Prime Account
Reaction score
payment system having a problem validating my billing address. I have typed it just as its printed on the statement and other variations without success. :confused:
"We've having trouble validating your address information, please verify it is correct."

any help would be appreciated

Last edited:

Patrick.B

Reaction score
Hi, miss couple of details.

Wich type of credit card is it ?
Do you have activate the card by the website ?
It is you own credit card OR a prePaid card ?
How many time you have wait before trying and trying to purchase the plan ?

nishan

Prime Account
Reaction score
Wich type of credit card is it ?
VISA
Do you have activate the card by the website ?
nope
t is you own credit card OR a prePaid card
own
How many time you have wait before trying and trying to purchase the plan ?
doesn't let me proceed from the data entering field. It gives me the error msg at the bottom and stays at the same screen. :(

address seems to be the issue from the error msg - provided the system is throwing me the correct error

Patrick.B

Reaction score
Can you let me know,

Do you have make payment over the web before with x10 ? (ex ebay or amazon, any other service provider)
How many time you have this card ?
If you don't have activate the credit card by the web, do you have call anywhere to activated ?

If is a brand new credit card, it's possible you have to wait after activated a couple of hours (24 to be sure) before buying with, somes bank (servers and services) is more low then other.

Last edited:

nishan

Prime Account
Reaction score
There is no issue with the card. I even made a online payment yesterday. The only thing is none of the online payments asks for the billing address. And yes I am using it for ebay purchases too

Patrick.B

Reaction score
There is no issue with the card.
If you are sure your card is correct, fine.
It's probably not the X10 services, so at this point, are you sure you enter the correct inforrmations ?

Have a nice day.

nishan

Prime Account
Reaction score
will try again in a little while. But am pretty sure the info i entered is correct since it had a issue only with the address. May be because its not a US address. Hope a X10 staff member will reply to this tread.

thanks Patrick

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Does the address you're putting in exactly match the address associated with your card?

nishan

Prime Account
Reaction score
hi leafypiggy
yes. am entering the address looking at my statement. Only alternative available is to check with the bank if the postal address which they send the statement and the VISA registered address is different. :(

I guess Paypal payment is out of question here ?

nishan

Prime Account
Reaction score
hi leafypiggy
yes. am entering the address looking at my statement. Only alternative available is to check with the bank if the postal address which they send the statement and the VISA registered address is different. :(

I guess Paypal payment is out of question here ?
Sorted. Statement printed address is different to registered address coz its hand delivered to my office.
I am now Illuminated !!!! :lol:

But when I login to cpanel it says x10hosting - PRIME. I guess it will change to Illuminated once its migrated to Illuminated server ??

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm migrating your account now. For some reason the migration didn't automatically kick off.

Status
Not open for further replies.