Upgrade my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenny9

Reaction score
for new x10hosting's free-hosting accounts - disk space is initially limited at 512MB - Users may request (in this forum) for unmetered (not unlimited) disk space

The requirements for unmetered disk space are:
* The account has been active for at least 7 days.
* The account must be using at least half (50%) of it's current disk space allotment.
* The account must have a valid (i.e. working) website that follows the Terms of Service (TOS).

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

There is no hosting account linked to the username "Alias1203129". Please link your accounts by going to "Support" in the top-right of cPanel, and then "Visit Forums". Alternatively, you can give me your account's username instead.

Thank you,

Alias1203129

Reaction score
Hi,

There is no hosting account linked to the username "Alias1203129". Please link your accounts by going to "Support" in the top-right of cPanel, and then "Visit Forums". Alternatively, you can give me your account's username instead.

Thank you,

I've tried to do that in the past and kept getting a server error. Now I am getting this error: "Unfortunately a fatal error has occurred with processing your request. Please try again soon."

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
If you can't link the forum account, you would need to tell us what the hosting account is, we can not upgrade an unknown account...

gumx10ho

Reaction score
I got the same error when trying to link my account just now.

My username: gumx10ho
It is for the website: giftsuntomen.com

Details on your web hosting account are below.

• Username: gumx10ho
      • Your Domain: gum.x10host.com

Status
Not open for further replies.