User Groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkenny

Reaction score
Well, I could see how members could get confused. In the Free Hosting section, there are 4 different ways to say thanks, credits, say thanks to the post, say the post was helpful or give a reputation.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
In the best of the worlds, there should be a single rep system. The thanks button should go overboard, and be replaced by a "Add reputation" button (it could still be called thanks). Then, in the free-hosting forum, the say the post was helpful button should actually give/remove rep.

However, the rep button in the user info section could stay, for legacy reasons.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I thought so too, but you can only give rep to the same person after you've given 20 more rep to other people. "thanks" is still helpful as it increases you level, although I'm not sure about that whole system either :D

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm gonna try to get some information on each system, so that I can create a thread with all the information consigned in one place.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm gonna try to get some information on each system, so that I can create a thread with all the information consigned in one place.
Sounds good. I've still got some questions about how this system works, but I'll wait and see what you come up with. :)

felabria

Reaction score
Wow, very nice! Like it. I gonna post more on this forums(of course no spam);)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Does any post count? For example is there any difference was it posted in "forum-games" or "off-topic" or etc.?

Yes, there is a difference between posting in different boards of the forum. Any posts that you make in the Forum Games or Introductions section will not raise your post count. However, all posts made in the forum will earn you credits. Posts made in the Crossfire board will earn you higher than normal credits.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I gotta say some of the rep is really high and seems hard to achieve.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Working towards community advocate now :)

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
If I get community advocate does the double all plan auto go on to your account or does an admin have to do it manually? Because I already have the double all x2 since I purchased it for $10+ a few years ago.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I think it is automatic. But Some staff has to confirm... :)

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The account has to be upgraded manually. So you can talk to Corey about already having it. :)

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
The account has to be upgraded manually. So you can talk to Corey about already having it. :)

So will they check and applies the package or do we have to PM staff?

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
So will they check and applies the package or do we have to PM staff?

Read the forum you get access to when you become a community helper, there are stickies there.

Status
Not open for further replies.