Various typos with varying degrees of importance on the site

mc se7en

Reaction score
Howdy guys,

I know you're in the middle of some important updates, but here are a few things you may want to correct after you're done:

On the homepage:
These features are wrong. Should be unmetered.
5tvG

On /freehosting.php:
These features are REAAAALLLYY wrong. 500MB? We've had more than that as long as I can remember...
5tvI

On the "this domain is not registered" page:
Should read "unparalleled BY our competitors" (I know, minor, but I figured since I was here... ;))
5tvK

On x10premium.com:
Might want to indent the word "backups" to avoid confusion. I thought R1Soft and Backups were two different features at first, then I was like "Aren't those the same?"
5tvR

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
These do look like they need corrcting.
Might not be that easy if the admins have to edit the PSD though.

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
Yeah editing graphics is a hard work, actually I feel that home page of x10hosting can look more professional.Also this forum don't work properly too.I have seen so many strange cases here, from my negative credits to Lemontree's profile.Some people's profile points to other's profile.Whole credit system is corrupted too.

I guess it is all due to maintainance that free hosting service requires, so admins don't have the time to update these things.Right now we are in middle of updates and disasters, so I guess it won't be possible soon.

Very few people offers such dedication to such service.You're really great x10.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Just as a sidenote, the negative credits are caused by using the Gameroom.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Howdy guys,

I know you're in the middle of some important updates, but here are a few things you may want to correct after you're done:

On the homepage:
These features are wrong. Should be unmetered.
5tvG

On /freehosting.php:
These features are REAAAALLLYY wrong. 500MB? We've had more than that as long as I can remember...
5tvI

On the "this domain is not registered" page:
Should read "unparalleled BY our competitors" (I know, minor, but I figured since I was here... ;))
5tvK

On x10premium.com:
Might want to indent the word "backups" to avoid confusion. I thought R1Soft and Backups were two different features at first, then I was like "Aren't those the same?"
5tvR

As for our main page and the /freehosting.php page, the whole main site (x10hosting.com) is getting an overhaul and will get a new design in a fairly near future. This server trouble delayed that a bit.

I'll make sure that the ones working with the site get to know the other details you spotted.

Last edited:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Anna, please make sure you also tell them I will take a look and see if I can find a solution to the r1soft thing. Probably will save Corey or whomever a fair amount of time.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I already know the solution for that one, the text is not an image it is made up of list elements.

Last edited:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
I already know the solution for that one, the text is not an image it is made up of list elements.

I kinda knew that... I meant just giving the CSS to fix it.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
:) I know how to do that as well, just need a bit access and I can do it in a few minutes, but doubt that it has priority right now. I did speak with Corey about it just before he went off to bed.