Prime Account
Reaction score
dear admins
After a brief time after correcting the CPanel issue, the VOX is down again
Website Error
Error establishing a database connection

CPanel error
Sorry for the inconvenience!
The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

:(

djthomp853

Reaction score
No, not it's not.cPanel will not load for me anymore under any circumstances.Even tried making a new account, first got account sign up error, and now it lets me in but just a white page forever trying to load cPanel.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
djthomp853:

what is your cpanel usrename?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Make sure you're not behind a firewall that blocks port 2083 (that's what cpanel uses). Workplaces and schools commonly block ports that are not needed to do the work given to you.

djthomp853

Reaction score
Thanks Anna, but no, no firewall blocking here. I was able to access it about 2 weeks ago, before all the recent trouble started.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
I need your cPanel username -- there's no account linked to the forum account that you're using.

I can also use your domain name.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Neil: you do know you can search on email address, right?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Once we get it sorted out could you please sort the account linking as that account is not attached to the forum account you post from?

If you do not know what forum account is attached to the hosting you can see information, and if you wish change the linked forum account, if you login to the portal and go to "Get Support" -> "Visit Forums". This will provide you with information about currently linked forum account as well as give you an option to switch to another existing forum account.

Status
Not open for further replies.