Want to be part of the x10 Team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xPlozion

Reaction score
If it's still available, I would like to apply to become a staff member... I'm very interested in growing in the ranks becomming an account manager/server manager in the future both here and irl.

Zaccy

Reaction score
Wish I could apply, but I'm not 16 yet, but close, however, you said without exception, so I guess that means I HAVE to be 16, I might just wait until I'm 16 and then I'll see what you've got, I do have some knowledge in hosting since I once ran my own hosting company (but shut it down, no idea why, but I'm hoping to re-open it some time this year)

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If it's still available, I would like to apply to become a staff member... I'm very interested in growing in the ranks becomming an account manager/server manager in the future both here and irl.

It's always open, just submit an app ;)

OdieusG

Reaction score
It's always open, just submit an app ;)

I send a message to (one of) the admin, and no reply, so I'll ask it here.....do you need to apply for "Moderator" even though that's not the particular position desired? I'm (personally) not much into "messageboarding", and have extensive knowledge in the intricacies of a server, software, and the such

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I send a message to (one of) the admin, and no reply, so I'll ask it here.....do you need to apply for "Moderator" even though that's not the particular position desired? I'm (personally) not much into "messageboarding", and have extensive knowledge in the intricacies of a server, software, and the such

Yep, you need to start from moderator and work upwards to higher ranks

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Must be a hard decision, this thread is over 2 months old o_O

withambition

Reaction score
I haven't been here in awhile, but I submitted an application last time and I'm still interested in becoming a part of the team. Do I have to fill it out again?

Thanks.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
It won't let you submit a new app if one is on file already. You can try it and see what happens :)

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I wish I knew :)

I think they're still deciding. I haven't seen any new moderators yet.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
The current staff vote on who they believe should get the position.

It might take a while

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
Hi I want to moderator i have all abilities but i dont have so many posts can it is possible for me

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi I want to moderator i have all abilities but i dont have so many posts can it is possible for me

Couldn't hurt to try, the terms are "flexible", but you're not even close to the requirements.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
We are still looking. Somewhat. If you've noticed, we've had some staff changes, all groups but admin, account manager, and moderator have been removed. We are going through a restructure, and should be going through the apps soon to see who will make it. Right now is a good time to get your activity and post count up.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
We are still looking. Somewhat. If you've noticed, we've had some staff changes, all groups but admin, account manager, and moderator have been removed. We are going through a restructure, and should be going through the apps soon to see who will make it. Right now is a good time to get your activity and post count up.

:biggrin: Thanks for the update!

I'm excited to see what the new leadership team will look like. Good luck to everyone that applied!

Hauzer

Reaction score
The only requirement I don't meet is the first and second, lol. I'm 15, 16 in 7 months and 80 more posts. o_0

But I have all other knowledge, I've used WHM and cPanel before. I understand everything about a host, how it's set up, the servers, software etc.. I can devote time, I got plenty of it.

Lol, I understand I can't join, I'll try again on the next application. o_0

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
If you look at the history of X10 adding new staff, it is pretty frequent, so it only helps you to wait the few extra months and up your experience, post count, age, etc :)

There's always next time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.