We are now unsuspending your account... and nothing happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorge_eje1872

Reaction score
Hello, I know it's uncomfortable to ask about this topic but I need help.
My account was suspended a few days ago by inaction or x10 not enter every month.

Turns out I hit the button "remove suspension" but has been on hold for several days and nothing happens.
Before working normal and the suspension is removed instantly.
Hope you can solve my doubt ...

h6JHCH1.png

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
There's no hosting account attached to the forum account you are posting, this means I can not look the account up and check into this.

If you do not know what forum account is attached to the hosting you can see information, and if you wish change the linked forum account, if you login to the portal and go to "Get Support" -> "Visit Forums". This will provide you with information about currently linked forum account as well as give you an option to switch to another existing forum account.

jorge_eje1872

Reaction score
There's no hosting account attached to the forum account you are posting, this means I can not look the account up and check into this.

If you do not know what forum account is attached to the hosting you can see information, and if you wish change the linked forum account, if you login to the portal and go to "Get Support" -> "Visit Forums". This will provide you with information about currently linked forum account as well as give you an option to switch to another existing forum account.
Hellow Anna, thanks for reply..

I tried to access the link "Get Support" but I still redirecting to the page the image that I attached to the top.
However the page in question was http://traductoramixer.x10.mx

I do not know another way you can check the link in my account, but I am using the same email for both access the forum to access the control panel of the website.

I hope you can help me.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
I have unsuspended that account. You should now be able to log in and go to the "get support" link in order to view/change which forum account is associated with your hosting account.

jorge_eje1872

Reaction score
I have unsuspended that account. You should now be able to log in and go to the "get support" link in order to view/change which forum account is associated with your hosting account.
Thank you very much Skizzerz and Anna.

pushkar

Reaction score
I am having same issue as Jorge is having despite my email being linked with my site in vide mail dated 24.11.2007 from Corey A. Please see the attached pdf. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Gmail - Fwd_ Welcome to x10Hosting Forums!.pdf
    19.7 KB · Views: 4

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
I am having same issue as Jorge is having despite my email being linked with my site in vide mail dated 24.11.2007 from Corey A. Please see the attached pdf. Thanks in advance.

You need to start your own thread

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Your forum account is properly linked, so you do not need to worry about this. However, in order to avoid inactivity suspensions, you must login to your account control panel, not the forums. This was changed a long time ago. :)

What @bdistler said, however, is true - this matter is completely unrelated to the thread. Topic locked, as the OP's issue is resolved.

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.