Website not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

anas_imtiaz72

Reaction score
For some days, my website has not been working. I am able to log into my x10hosting account and view my files on the free hosting account that I have via cPanel.
But when I try to access the website on Chrome or Firefox, I get errors.
Snapshots of the error messages are attached. Is it just me or is anyone else having these issues as well?
I have also included a cached copy of the site.anasimtiaz.x10.mx_cachedcopy_result.JPG
anasimtiaz.x10.mx_googlechrome_result.JPGanasimtiaz.x10.mx_isitdownrightnow_result.JPGanasimtiaz.x10.mx_mozillafirefox_result.JPG

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
For the record, your website is working fine without the www. prepended to it. anasimtiaz.x10.mx.

The issue was that you were missing a DNS record for www.anasimtiaz.x10.mx. I've added a CNAME pointing to anasimtiaz.x10.mx for you.

Please allow 24-72 hours for DNS to propogate -- see here to flush your DNS resolver cache and speed this up a bit.

Cache - Free Hosting Wiki

anas_imtiaz72

Reaction score
Yes, you are right. It does work without the www.
Thanks for the quick response. I will let you know if it starts to work in the mentioned time.

anas_imtiaz72

Reaction score
It has been some days since you replied to my query. I do appreciate the help. However, the website is still not accessible with the www. typed in the front of the address. It is working without it though. You said it'd be resolved within 72 hours but it has been more than that now. Please update me with any issues that still exist.
Thanks.

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
Should work in 24 hours. The record was messed up for some reason.

cccc2009

Reaction score
For the record, your website is working fine without the www. prepended to it. anasimtiaz.x10.mx.

The issue was that you were missing a DNS record for www.anasimtiaz.x10.mx. I've added a CNAME pointing to anasimtiaz.x10.mx for you.

Please allow 24-72 hours for DNS to propogate -- see here to flush your DNS resolver cache and speed this up a bit.

Cache - Free Hosting Wiki
I seem to have the same problem with domain cccc.x10.bz. It worked before. I did the DNS Flush with dscacheutil -flushcache but did not help. Can you look into it? Thanks.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
I seem to have the same problem with domain cccc.x10.bz. It worked before. I did the DNS Flush with dscacheutil -flushcache but did not help. Can you look into it? Thanks.

you really should start your own thread for your own problem.

Looks like the nameservers have your domain set to IP 69.175.104.34 instead of that for your server ( vox.x10hosting.com ) which would be IP 198.91.81.4

cccc2009

Reaction score
you really should start your own thread for your own problem.

Looks like the nameservers have your domain set to IP 69.175.104.34 instead of that for your server ( vox.x10hosting.com ) which would be IP 198.91.81.4
Thanks for such a quick response. This is my very first Support question so I really don't know if I should start a new thread or not. Now I know.
I am on OS X 10.9 and should use sudo killall -HUP mDNSResponder instead. I can ping now but still can't open in a browser. I'll wait for a few hours and try again. Anything else I need to do on my part? Thanks.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi @cccc2009

It looks like this was an issue on our end, where your website was pointing to an old server. I've now changed this, but it may take up to 24 hours to take affect due to DNS propagation.

If you are still having issues after 24 hours, please let us know.

@descalzo Thanks for that :)

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
For whatever reason, Dead-i's fix didn't take. I recreated your DNS Zones.

Status
Not open for further replies.