Webspace overfilled/oversized - need to upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The little project of mine is becoming bigger and bigger beyond i could forcast... I am curently almost 3 times over the of the webspace size allowed... So thinking that it is time to upgrade from a free account to something allowing me more webspace.... what do you suggest and what is the cost??

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey,

Currently we offer the following for our premium plans: http://x10premium.com/buynow.php

We also have a new "prime membership" although if you're having issues with speed and reliability you'd be better off going straight for a premium account rather than prime membership.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
After you upgrade to premium you can open a support ticket and request that all your files on your free hosting account be moved to your premium hosting account by staff.

Reaction score
thank you.. will give it a try...

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

The little project of mine is becoming bigger and bigger beyond i could forcast... I am curently almost 3 times over the of the webspace size allowed... So thinking that it is time to upgrade from a free account to something allowing me more webspace.... what do you suggest and what is the cost??

How much webspace do you get if I choose the $3.95/mo ~ Sign for 3 years plan???

Reaction score
After you upgrade to premium you can open a support ticket and request that all your files on your free hosting account be moved to your premium hosting account by staff.

I don t want to "screw up " so tell me which option of the registration form do I choose??

* subdomain
* Purchase domain
* Existing domain
* Transfer domain

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd go for subdomain, once the account is transferred you will get the same domain as you have now, unless you prefer to change domain.

However if you go for paying 2 (or 3) years up front, you get a domain included and can thus chose a TLD at that point (purchase domain option) with no extra charges.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am having trouble to register a premium account .. the registration fails after verification code is entered ( the correct one )
I am trying to register a domain named sato.com....
Help! anyone??

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have gotten as far as to get a client area login, it'd be faster to ask for support through that ticket system.

Under what name (real name, not username) are you signing up for premium, you can PM me if you do not want it public)?

Status
Not open for further replies.