What do you believe is Area51?

Status
Not open for further replies.

puurchoco47

Reaction score
I think its a secret military installation. That storages stuff that shouldn't be known by existence to the public and researches to the question if there is other alien life.

And if so encountering it, keeping it secret and hidden.

Darkmere

Reaction score
it isnt that secret or hidden ... I live near by. They have over 200 Civilians working there that get flown in by commercial airliners each and every work day. Area 51s Air Traffic control aka the Black Tower transmit over the airways with non encoded transmissions. You can listen to them with a scanner.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Who knows what the Area 51 Airbase is being used for. If it's just being used for military drills, which is probable, then that is nothing new. I live near an Air Base as well which shares runways with an Airport.

Now, granted, it is possible they have classified tech there, but most have been conspiracy theories.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It's well documented that 'black' aircraft were being regulary flown from this isolated the area for over a decade in some cases before their existance was made public such as the U2, SR71, F117 Nighthawk (often wrongly called a fighter, technically it's a ground attack craft) and the stunning B2 stealth bomber along with several one off prototypes such as the XB-70 Valkyrie bomber, Tacit Blue and the X33 project. So if previous history teaches us anything then something pretty unusual will one day emerge into the public view, wether it will be ghastly or sublime is anybodies guess.

Of course prediciting the future is not an exact science but several aerospace engineers say the case for a hypersonic recon drone is plausable as is that for some varient of manned spaceplane either SSTO or lifting body in design. The math for both the latter being well understood and with the advent of lighter electronics and advances in material technology forty year old designs are now highly viable. (So viable in fact there's scientificaly accurate flight sims for them on the Internet, make of that what you will lol!)

Now I don't doubt for one minute that the Groom Lake base has some odd goings on but given the number of UFO spotters in the surrounding area at any given time they probably don't fly anything in or out much these days. This has lead some to suggest that flight operations of the latest generation of black aircraft has moved to another location, most probably in the Aleutian Islands chain.

fdmamo70

Reaction score
It's called "Lake Groom" or "Dreamland", and it's a not-too-secret USAF/US Navy/USMC military installation for testing a truckload of new technologies, and as far as I am re-assured by my old high school buddies (at least the ones whom went on to serve; hats off to them), not a lot of that technology is stolen from extrasolar or extraterrestrial civilizations (not a lot as in none; zilch; zip; zero percentage).

The new technologies would be considered science fiction or "magick" to an ordinary perceiver like you and I, but to the military, that's what's going to save lives on the battlefield. We still have no freaketh awesinine need to use such new technologies for another few decades; when we do need them, they'll already be in our everyday environment.

Two things Area 51 produced which we now use (in fact you would be or you wouldn't be reading this): The Internet (mainly the system of communications networks we call WWW or the Internet), and the PC.

Steve Jobs (God bless his soul) did not invent the personal computer; the military did; Jobs merely pilfered the idea from Xerox, at the time a military contractor (I think they still are). Then Jobs and the Woz sold the PC revolution on the masses.

Al Gore didn't invent the Internet; he merely authorized its move from plain-jane Military/Research to Commercial App.

Both these technologies have some linear heritage at Area 51.

Both these technologies made my post possible.

Come to think of it, those Fine Men in camouflage do a lot more than protect and serve; they also beta-test the latest technology in their most dangerous, unstable states, before the tech-transfers enable us to have the final release, which is stable and not dangerous at all. I think we should all salute our troops whenever we can, pacifist, warmonger, neutral, or whatever we are.

Thanks for reading.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ay there's the rub ..

Nobody has ever seen anything 'not of this Earth' or rather there is no physical evidence in public view or in the lower tiers of the military/ industrial complex you can point a finger at and say 'that's alien tech'. Of course the Earth has been here quite a while without us humans wandering about so there's no telling what may be buried beneath our feet.

The folk over at HAARP though may have a different view however, forget the much hyped weather control theories and take a look at the less well advertised fact that they have been conducting radar tomography (ground penatrating radar) experiments for some years. Late eighties they announced achieving 1meter resolutions at distances of two hundred miles, scanning deep enough to find abandoned mineshafts that had been covered over.

Of course technology or rather science is not allways something you can hold in your hand. Consider the famous E=MC^2 equation (plus all the math leading up to it) and how this radically changed the world we all live in. Another example would be 'classical' geometry, whilst you have probably heard of Pythagoras it turns out he did not come up with the equations but based much of his work on even older texts whose authors have been lost in the mysts of pre-history.

ace_case

Reaction score
I believe that they use it to test Top Secret weapons, aircraft, vehicles, etc. They probably use the alien stories to cover up the tech that they are developing.

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The stories of aliens come from people who are looking for conspiracies to 'uncover', mostly. The government itself plays little to no role in whats said about Area 51, aside from telling people it's top secret, confidential, and/or need to know.

rp21112191043

Reaction score
A strange fiction that none can affirm about what the military is keeping there. Who know? But it keeps our imagination flowing. I do believe in alien life.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well.. it's a big old universe so to assume we are alone would be a little presumptuous until we have explored it a little bit more. Personally I like the idea that this planets native inhabitants were the dinosaurs and that humans are the 'alien' colonists lol!

palmerx6414

Reaction score
An Airforce base that is supposedly secret and the government isn't supposed to acknowledge that it exists... Even though you can see it from a hill or overview.

SJ.Wolfe took the words right out of my mouth, so to speak.

conzone

Reaction score
I once read about how they were named, "somewhere", followed a few links and found a small item about how some bases/areas numbers got deleted and or merged. The only think that stuck out was Area 51 was not always 51.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The GCHQ (communitions eavesdropping & codebreaking facility) in Cheltenham England used to have roadsigns as well until a few years ago and was habitually refered to as the secret spy base in the local news lol!

Elsewhere in the UK you can still catch sight of the occasional odd roadsign.
secret.bunker.jpg

Darkmere

Reaction score
An Airforce base that is supposedly secret and the government isn't supposed to acknowledge that it exists... Even though you can see it from a hill or overview.

SJ.Wolfe took the words right out of my mouth, so to speak.

You cant go on the hills any more ... they recently enlarged the property to include those hills. Now if you attempt to go on them they come and remove you from the area.

zeldaprajihd45

Reaction score
I think its a secret military installation. That storages stuff that shouldn't be known by existence to the public and researches to the question if there is other alien life.

And if so encountering it, keeping it secret and hidden.

it isnt that secret or hidden ... I live near by. They have over 200 Civilians working there that get flown in by commercial airliners each and every work day. Area 51s Air Traffic control aka the Black Tower transmit over the airways with non encoded transmissions. You can listen to them with a scanner.

Who knows what the Area 51 Airbase is being used for. If it's just being used for military drills, which is probable, then that is nothing new. I live near an Air Base as well which shares runways with an Airport.

Now, granted, it is possible they have classified tech there, but most have been conspiracy theories.

It's well documented that 'black' aircraft were being regulary flown from this isolated the area for over a decade in some cases before their existance was made public such as the U2, SR71, F117 Nighthawk (often wrongly called a fighter, technically it's a ground attack craft) and the stunning B2 stealth bomber along with several one off prototypes such as the XB-70 Valkyrie bomber, Tacit Blue and the X33 project. So if previous history teaches us anything then something pretty unusual will one day emerge into the public view, wether it will be ghastly or sublime is anybodies guess.

Of course prediciting the future is not an exact science but several aerospace engineers say the case for a hypersonic recon drone is plausable as is that for some varient of manned spaceplane either SSTO or lifting body in design. The math for both the latter being well understood and with the advent of lighter electronics and advances in material technology forty year old designs are now highly viable. (So viable in fact there's scientificaly accurate flight sims for them on the Internet, make of that what you will lol!)

Now I don't doubt for one minute that the Groom Lake base has some odd goings on but given the number of UFO spotters in the surrounding area at any given time they probably don't fly anything in or out much these days. This has lead some to suggest that flight operations of the latest generation of black aircraft has moved to another location, most probably in the Aleutian Islands chain.

It's called "Lake Groom" or "Dreamland", and it's a not-too-secret USAF/US Navy/USMC military installation for testing a truckload of new technologies, and as far as I am re-assured by my old high school buddies (at least the ones whom went on to serve; hats off to them), not a lot of that technology is stolen from extrasolar or extraterrestrial civilizations (not a lot as in none; zilch; zip; zero percentage).

The new technologies would be considered science fiction or "magick" to an ordinary perceiver like you and I, but to the military, that's what's going to save lives on the battlefield. We still have no freaketh awesinine need to use such new technologies for another few decades; when we do need them, they'll already be in our everyday environment.

Two things Area 51 produced which we now use (in fact you would be or you wouldn't be reading this): The Internet (mainly the system of communications networks we call WWW or the Internet), and the PC.

Steve Jobs (God bless his soul) did not invent the personal computer; the military did; Jobs merely pilfered the idea from Xerox, at the time a military contractor (I think they still are). Then Jobs and the Woz sold the PC revolution on the masses.

Al Gore didn't invent the Internet; he merely authorized its move from plain-jane Military/Research to Commercial App.

Both these technologies have some linear heritage at Area 51.

Both these technologies made my post possible.

Come to think of it, those Fine Men in camouflage do a lot more than protect and serve; they also beta-test the latest technology in their most dangerous, unstable states, before the tech-transfers enable us to have the final release, which is stable and not dangerous at all. I think we should all salute our troops whenever we can, pacifist, warmonger, neutral, or whatever we are.

Thanks for reading.

Ay there's the rub ..

Nobody has ever seen anything 'not of this Earth' or rather there is no physical evidence in public view or in the lower tiers of the military/ industrial complex you can point a finger at and say 'that's alien tech'. Of course the Earth has been here quite a while without us humans wandering about so there's no telling what may be buried beneath our feet.

The folk over at HAARP though may have a different view however, forget the much hyped weather control theories and take a look at the less well advertised fact that they have been conducting radar tomography (ground penatrating radar) experiments for some years. Late eighties they announced achieving 1meter resolutions at distances of two hundred miles, scanning deep enough to find abandoned mineshafts that had been covered over.

Of course technology or rather science is not allways something you can hold in your hand. Consider the famous E=MC^2 equation (plus all the math leading up to it) and how this radically changed the world we all live in. Another example would be 'classical' geometry, whilst you have probably heard of Pythagoras it turns out he did not come up with the equations but based much of his work on even older texts whose authors have been lost in the mysts of pre-history.

Well I think it is a place where politicians who have mistresses hide from the press (only the ones that don't want to get divorced) and since it is so mysterious and high-clearance I would expect it would be easy to seduce woman with it. J.K. it probably is just were they keep political prisoners or other visionaries so that corporations can exploit their ideas. And the flying objects are just used to scare people into thinking that UFO^ S are real reason why Hollywood is so close to there transporting cash is unsafe.

Status
Not open for further replies.