Zdroyd

Reaction score
"I can tell you what I don't do..." LOL

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I do more of browsing and then programming then least gaming....

Max1337

Reaction score
I usually...
play games, chat with other people, browse the Internet, work on my server through remote connections, help people if they have problems or questions, and Program.
Lol.

tds888

Reaction score
Spend my working day on the computer which breaks down into:
Research for work
Spend more than my fair share of time doing U-value Calculations and condensation risk calculations
AutoCAD, recently spent much of the last couple months mastering Sketchup (which is actually fantastic)

For leisure, the "Stumble" button eats a lot of my time and of course building websites for various people, which seems to be about 50/50 in terms of Photoshop and Textpad.
Watching movies and seeqpod for music!

I've just noticed I spend at least 10-14hours infront of a computer most days. I'm glad there's weekends to escape away.

Zdroyd

Reaction score
Pretty much just play RuneScape and check out the private servers!

I remember the good old days when I would widle my time away on Runescape. Wait... Those where not good days!

Program, Watch movies that I "borrowed", Game on Halo, Mod for Halo, watch others play on Halo... And other Halo stuff.

kundamor

Reaction score
About people like me who are working in offices always want to keep him self in 50/50 state, but some time it is possible and some time not...

brayden13

Reaction score
surfing the net of course and going on forum sites like this. i do a lot of web designing and image editing as well.

deadleaf

Reaction score
During vacations: Music (listenting and a little recoding and composing) + learning to program (html, php, python) + Looking for job
During School time: reports + learning to program (html, php, python)

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Mostly work. Programming, web design ... and ... more work.

And for fun, I like to watch movies, play PES, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and F.E.A.R. and make some music in FL Studio.

chili5

Reaction score
A lot of my time goes toward programming, listening to music, and posting on web forums. :)

I do a lot of programming with Java and PHP. Using MySQL databases with both languages. :)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
1) website building.
2) email.
3) games.
4) misc. money earning.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score

vperlin

Reaction score
Work:

Web Design and Development
Graphic Design
Check/Write corporate emails
Surf

Home:

Web Design and Development
Graphic Design
Video/Audio Editing(Currently recording for the RPM challenge)
Gaming
Surfing
Watching Movies/Listening to music

Pretty much, run of the mill stuff

D

dWhite

Play games and do work, but mainly it's been work promoting my blog all day and night. lol

chingola

Reaction score
:lockd:Lets see, check all my email accounts, lately been working on my business web site, some graphics design, Battlefield 2 online though I set up team speak I don't use it as not many seem to use it on the loosing side I keep getting stuck on. I spend too much time trying out software and crashing my computer so I can figure out what happened and then can help others in the same problems, and yep I also listen to music. Ahh, that's about 12 hours on avg at the moment untill I get more buisness then I'll be fixing peoples problems on there computers :biggrin:

Last edited: