What do you think about me....

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I was wondering, I have been told I act like a jerk to some people, but am not sure if I do that to people on this forum as well.

If you can search all the posts I have made, and take a moment to read them, or if there is anything at all that you think about me....feel free to say it here.

No grudges or anything like that.
I want to see what people think of me online by not actually being there physically though you can still see my picture as my default.

Well go ahead, feel free to tell me what you think about me, ...don't forget to follow the rule where it says no profanity or spam.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I mean do I say anything that you may not have liked or is there a reason for me to be hated on this forum by anyone or not liked?

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well thats one person, thanks for your honesty.

kkenny

Reaction score
Never seen you much. So I can't say anything bad.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
You're good. You don't seem like a person who would be a jerk anyways. Just sounds like some retards out there trying to destroy someone's self esteem again.

KSclans

Reaction score
lol i don't think we need to know you was coughing... I don't see any post you made would make people think you are bad...

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Alright, thank you. For your honesty......

Not sure what you think about me after this post but....
Everyone that said something nice just won, 10 credits from me.....:biggrin: (anyone that posted above this.

I hope making bets on things people would say about you on the forums is not against the rules....(I won 10 bucks).:biggrin:

This thread can be closed if the mods want to close it.

Wondering, what does this post make you think about me now?...no I don't gain any money from the comments you bring this time. ;)

Sohail

Reaction score
Well I can't really say when I haven't met you but by asking people what they think you probably a bright person ;).

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well I can't really say when I haven't met you but by asking people what they think you probably a bright person ;).

I have gotten that comment in person before, if we run into each other I'll make sure I say something nice back.

You may also think I am bright for that I did just make $ 10.00 by wasting 60 credits, but that was not that hard.

If you think I'm bright because I asked people what they thought of me, it could show how people may be self centered or greedy or cruel, taking advantage of what people say to make money......I like being bright out of all of those thank you.

REBEL21

Reaction score
Well you seem ok to me like everyone said some retards are just trying to put you down happens to me all the time because im good with guitars and because im good on computers, all i do is give them the middle finger!!!!!!!!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Well you seem ok to me like everyone said some retards are just trying to put you down happens to me all the time because im good with guitars and because im good on computers, all i do is give them the middle finger!!!!!!!!

People like to torment me all the time over comptuers, since they know I know quite a bit with them and spend all of my time on them, however they do respect me. Those people who are just cruel enough to harass me, I put them to the side. I don't even give them a finger, as I find that a bad thing to do personally.