what do you think about my site

taha116

Reaction score
So ive completley changed my homepage into something that loads way way faster, i dont think its themed well enough to its purpose, it a MMORPG site.

But im working on that bit, id still like suggestions on how i could dragon it up. Thanks for the ideas.

http://dragonscourge.co.cc

And while you are there feel free to check out the game, and tell me what u think needs work

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You are right, it's far from being a MMORPG theme but keep trying and you'll eventually get there ;)

Cool video thought :)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Your website has had much improvement since my last visit.

Nice work.

taha116

Reaction score
working on it still, now my foucses is really strongly on the game but ill go back to spicing up the homepage soon

goldy1

Reaction score
I like it, just a little plain, but I like it. I love dragons (I'm a huge collector!) Good job.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
K, just an idea.

When I think of an MMORPG, I think of runescape... no clue why, I just do. So maybe try making a mideval type theme. With scrolls, and torn page graphics, and swords, and arrows, and etc.

I also thing having a sweet fire breathing dragon would be great for a logo.

Like a logo that would have a dragon breathing fire, and then your website url/name. I couldn't do it, but I'd do it in flash if you could.

Overall, it's a good site, but I don't think it's really suited for an MMORPG site. :p

If you need any help with ideas or anything, just shoot me a PM. I'd be delighted to assist you.

:)

Zenax

Reaction score
Ok, so the theme of the website is not exactly aimed at MMORPG. However, it does serve its purpose of being bright, clean and fast loading. I think for the effort that you have put into it the website looks very good.

Obviously as the other people have mentioned, perhaps it might be worth developing something more along the lines of your game. As I can gather it has something to do with dragons, so perhaps something to do with them would be good.

As the poster above me mentioned, you should perhaps look inito the medival theme for the website. However I disagree about the fact, that when you think of MMORPG games you automatically think of Runescape.

Good luck with the game and the new website theme.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
As the poster above me mentioned, you should perhaps look inito the medival theme for the website. However I disagree about the fact, that when you think of MMORPG games you automatically think of Runescape.

Just a personal thing. RuneScape was the first MMO I ever played. It's really my opinion. :p