what do you think

sourfacedcyclop

Reaction score
Its to dark, a darker red on black is way to hard to read, My firefox based web validator came up with 255 warning/errors. Needs some sort of graphics, its to text based, looks like it was made ten years ago. Hope that doesn't some across as to harsh, but thats just what I think.

sarvar

Reaction score
1) Try using a background image, or simply make background white.
2) Try to use web 2.0 style.
3) Use a different font/color.

Your color changing function doesn't save.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I strongly recommend you to find some good free template. No hard feelings :)

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
/me agrees with Leviathon.

Wayyyy too unorganized and disgusting.

Not the worst i've seen, not the best.

1/10

dyreplus

Reaction score
Okay... first thing I think is: Was this site made 10 years ago (okay 8)?

When the fanciest aspect of a site is a scrolling line of text, that's what comes to my mind... but that doesn't mean you have to do the shiny-shiny web 2.0 (though it tends to look nice...).

Tips/Comments:
+Make that dividing line match the colours of your different themes, rather than remaining grey, or just get rid of it entirely.
+Your menus are too short to have one on each side, so put them on the same side, titling each menu appropriately (also, there's no reason to have two home links...)
+Divide up your content to separate pages: Pictures, Videos, and Games.
+I have no idea why your pictures are in a tiny tiny tiny div. Use one of the gallery makers provided in the x10 cPanel > Fantastico to make thumbnails and set up pages or do it yourself.
+Move the search to the top of the menu or to the top right of the page. Sometimes it's good to stick to standards. If you want to keep it right about where it is, ditch the rest of the content on the page, except your description ("this is a place for you to...") and menu.
+Move the theme dropdown to where ever you didn't move the search.