What does this mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arytekx2

Reaction score
I logged into my cPanel and saw this on the left side

Disk Space Usage - 0.05 / ∞

What does this mean? Normally, that symbol means unlimited space but if that is so, why does my FileZilla FTP client tell me "Response: 552 Disk full - please upload later" when I try to upload a file?

Also, when trying to delete an email account, I get this message after clicking the delete button

error.png
Error
The disk write test failed. You may have exceeded your quota, or the disk is full.

iSean

Reaction score
Your FTP account might have a limit on space, you can set it to infinite in cPanel.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
It means the whole disk is full. For you and everybody else on your server.
If you had exceeded a limit, the error message would have been different, more on the lines "You have exceeded your quota..."

arytekx2

Reaction score
It means the whole disk is full. For you and everybody else on your server.
If you had exceeded a limit, the error message would have been different, more on the lines "You have exceeded your quota..."

So this basically means I cannot upload anymore files for good or until something is done with the server?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
The Admins will have to fix the problem with Absolut, your server. Then you should be able to use FTP.
Another poster says he can use cPanel to upload files to Absolut, so you could try that.

arytekx2

Reaction score
Ok, I will give that a try. As for the problem deleting an email account, why is it giving me an error about my disk space being full when trying to delete it? I successfully deleted one already but can't delete the other.

arytekx2

Reaction score
Ok, I will give that a try. As for the problem deleting an email account, why is it giving me an error about my disk space being full when trying to delete it? I successfully deleted one already but can't delete the other.

I just tried to upload files from the file manager and it's telling me unknown disk space.

Now when I log into my cPanel, I get this

Sorry for the inconvenience!
The filesystem mounted at /home/arytekx2 on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
This issue has been sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.