what sites hosted on x10?

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I was wondering if there was a list of sites that are being hosted by x10? I wanted to see what the other users have created...I know a couple of people who have pretty good sites but never use the forums to share.

so...anyone know if there is a legal place to check which sites are hosted by x10?

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Don't know if there there is a x10hosting website index.
They could always post their forum link here.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
looks like I found a suggestion for some sites. : )

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Long as people can opt-out of it, I imagine there'd be a semi-decent number of people who would rather not have their sites on a list for any number of reasons.

dbojan

Reaction score
You can use reverse IP domain check like this, type there some website adress like my skepo.info and you get list with all sites hosted on same server. Now only thing we need to know to create a complate list of all sites hosted on x10 servers is to know only one adress from every x10 server.

Zdroyd

Reaction score
They should have an site index, it would be very useful...

x10 Should consider it....

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It wont work always, it only works for those sites which use x10 as subdomains.

It doesn't work too well anyways because some of the sites are suspended. Why does x10 have to do that? It's extremely unprofessional.

rieda

Reaction score
what about having your own domains but hosting with x10
how will that be retrieved

warlordste

Reaction score
It doesn't work too well anyways because some of the sites are suspended. Why does x10 have to do that? It's extremely unprofessional.

beacuse the person who has had the account suspended broke x10 TOS by not coming onto the forum or for some other reason if the person plays by the rules the account would not be suspended and it better suspending the account than deleting it which is what alot of companys do when there TOS has been broke

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry haven't posted in a while...if this ever gets implemented it would be nice though. : )

akkudreamz

Reaction score
You can use reverse IP domain check like this, type there some website adress like my skepo.info and you get list with all sites hosted on same server. Now only thing we need to know to create a complate list of all sites hosted on x10 servers is to know only one adress from every x10 server.

thats a cool method :facesjump

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

Yep, I use this one all the time. :biggrin: