What would you rather have

What would you rather have

• Total voters

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
At the moment I would prefer a 360 over a PS3 since it is now the cheapest console, in addition to having an extremely large library of games (many good ones at that).

I imagine several years from now the PS3 will be preferred, but by then new consoles will come out anyway

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score
I would prefer the PS3, since I'm a PC gamer and the only game I might get on a console is GT5. I would get it mainly because I have a PSP, because of it's platform and hardware features and support, and because I have a nice TV that could use the Blu-ray upgrade.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Admin's should post up a rule to stop these threads...I have seen too many of them just repeating themselves over and over just flooding the forum section. :/

I prefer PS3 due to being better...lol

I prefer it really, because it has better features (many). I would have prefered the Xbox360 if they hadn't rushed it so soon. they made it so damn loud (disc spins and air vent) plus it over heats often. They also had many problems. Xbox 360 only lowered prices cuz they are losing customers. If PS3 highered prices people would complain, but continue to buy it cuz its ROCKS! lol I don't want to get technical so i gave simple answers and tired of answering to thread like this...

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm a PC gamer as well, but I'd prefer the PS3 mainly for the Blu-Ray support. I would go with the xBox, and I have nothing against it but it's going to become dated really quick because of the age of the console.

Amaethon

Reaction score
PS3 admittedly has a lower install base, and its initial price hurt its sales, however, when you looked at the 360, and the HDD, and the HD-DVD player which all came with the PS3, the PS3 was more then $100 cheaper. The expression "you get what you pay for" sums up my opinion the most. A HDD, Blu-Ray, MUCH higher specs, much better graphics.

Even if you don't game, the PS3 is the cheapest way to get a Blu-Ray player atm, 360, sorry, your toast.

VPmase

Reaction score
PS3 has so great games but 360 has a ton of fun good games.
360 wins IMO.

intertec

Reaction score
xbox 360 all the way. Really have never been a PlayStation fan. Nothing against though. But, xbox hooks me into it too much;)

Arkayer

Reaction score
I was a PlayStation fan until XBOX 360 came out. I love XBOX 360 for its wide variety of games and for XBOX Live, of course.

Zangetsu

Reaction score
if they had put the option PC with it i would hae chosen that but i gues a ps3 could suffice

nterror

Reaction score
Played the 360 for an entire week... got sick of the thing.

PS3. Better games/system for the hardcore gamer. Plus, all the extra features are nice and Sony's support for the console, I didn't mind the price too much. Paid full price for the PS2 and they are still pushing out games for it. :cool:

lastrider

Reaction score
PS3 since it has Blu Ray and has better technical specifications, though it's slightly more expensive too which is a down side.

The XBox has one down in price recently too...

nterror

Reaction score
Price should never affect the choosing a gaming system IMO. :nuts: