Whats Better???

mattblog

Reaction score
Whats Btter x10premium or justhost.com

I know it may be a bit biased but can anyone tell me why i should go with x10 instead of justhost. I like how x10 has forums and justhost does not but is there any other reasons. Like justhost is ratd #1.

Matt,

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
x10Premium
Why? It's x10. :)
Also, if you want to upgrade, the process is easier.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I would go for support. x10hosting's definitely has industry leading support and believe in times where every hosting company is offering unlimited bandwidth, storage space and almost identical specs for roughly the same price, better support means you can actually solve potential problems and or get help. Like in every other industry, when you have identical offers, you should choose the one with better customer (or in this case, support) service.

misterhoster

Reaction score
ofcourse x10 is better hehehe
justhost.gif

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Whats Btter x10premium or justhost.com

I know it may be a bit biased but can anyone tell me why i should go with x10 instead of justhost. I like how x10 has forums and justhost does not but is there any other reasons. Like justhost is ratd #1.

Matt,

Both are good. Just go for the company which can help you out as many times as you want without getting annoyed.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Everyone here is using x10 so it obvious what we all think is the best :)

Well that's sort of true to a certain point. There are subtle differences between (free) web hosting providers that make some more suited to particular sites than others and many here have accounts spread across the web in order to take advantage of those differences.

However on the whole the slogan "Better than paid hosting" is very apt, even the free accounts here put some paid professional hosting plans to shame in terms of features and monthly allowences for traffic.