What's your favorite browser?

scopey

Reaction score
IE7 although I have tried Firefox 3, and admit it is faster, but it lacks a few features Ive gotten used to in IE, like the open/run feature for installing exe files, which I do a lot. It just seems to make the whole process take longer without that one easy button.

Alex

Try exploring https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/ .

I use firefox 3 too. The most useful extension for me (being a web developer) is firebug .

Alex might be interested in this.

CoolFinalFan

Reaction score
I use em all: IE, Opera, and Firefox! Kinda like have a wii, PS3, XBox360 and so on.....!
Got to have them all they are all usefull!

khanhduy301

Reaction score
My favorite browser is FireFox.
Sometimes, I use IE :).

I don't like Safari because I don't like Apple. :D

Sincerely yours.
Have a good day.

penguincomrade

Reaction score
Firefox 3 with a couple of add-ons. Adblock Plus and IETab. The first one to simply block all the annoying banner ads around the net especially the flash ones with sound and IETab for when you need to go into an IE only site you just right click and switch the rendering engine and there you go you're using IE without having to actually open IE and best of all it's inside Firefox.

Last edited:

supersaf

Reaction score
For me it has to be Firefox and Safari

Firefox purely because of the vast amount of plugins available, most of which are cross-platform so I can use them on both my iMac and Windows machines.

Safari because it's fast and looks nice and came with my iMac! :)

jaco_don

Reaction score
Firefox for real

but sometimes I use Netscape as it was my first browser

yiehtk

Reaction score
I currently use Firefox, but because there are some errors on a few websites using Firefox, sometimes I still use IE. However, the reverse is also true.

But sometimes Firefox does this really weird refresh thing and doesn't always let me see images alone in the browser, and I have been getting really angry about it. It seems to be less of a problem now, but I am considering checking out some other browsers.

JuniorD

Reaction score
fire fox with the "view in IE option" which still allows you to view it in ie version, yet in fire fox.

TWsTheSite

Reaction score
Opera is the best browser...I used Firefox and IE 7...Didn't like ne1 of them..Oh! and I also used Netscape