Whats your internet quality & speed?

cybersa

Reaction score
o6a9w4.jpg

254v5tt.jpg

wongers

Reaction score
what saddens me the most is i should be able to screenshot my conx at 50mb downstream and 1mb upstream with an uber low ping. alas this is not the case its running at more 2mb downstream and 0.1mb upstream so i do not wish to embarass myself with an actual screenshot :p

altho i am more than happy to put up a screenie of my work conx, its a 100mb line and man does it fly :)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
ArchCode, can you send me a PM? I'd like to get some information from your modem to see if we can lower that ping.

btfog

Reaction score
ArchCode, can you send me a PM? I'd like to get some information from your modem to see if we can lower that ping.

what do you consider high... is mine high... what does it matter??? i honestly dont know

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I consider anything higher than 45ms to servers nearby as "high." If you play games online, it does matter a lot as to what your ping is.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
It is a good information about internet speed.........
Like the same way , i check my internet speed everyday..........both downloading & uploading speed through this site http://www.scanmyspeed.com/
My speed test results are,
upload speed:0.52 kbps
download speed:1.96 kbps
It has the best & accurate results for my internet speed test!!!!

If your results are what you're saying they are, you're running a dial-up connection on something slower than a 9600 baud modem. Might want to fix the terminology ;D

Gindolaras

Reaction score
It good if has stapile and ping hs not over 50, upload speed is also important!