Votes: 5 16.1%
  • @msn.com

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • hotmail not good

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters

ssdtonoy

Reaction score
I like live better because it is easier to type. With this it is faster to do everything in the login to the emailing to an account. But still I don't like microsofts email that much. So I don't really care.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't like hotmail because every mail you send will include dating ads(and sometimes sex ads) for msn. If I could, I would mark all hotmail adresses as spam.

Well, if you really should use one, I would go for live.com

xPlozion

Reaction score
gmail ftw. first off, gmail is better than msn/hotmail.com. second, their spam filter is much better than microsofts. third, google is the leader on innovative web tech. gmail started it, now yahoo and hotmail follow them. google started the map craze, not mapquest kind of maps, and now microsoft followed. the only innovative thing ms has made was the xbox. vista is a buggy piece of software, and resembles osx with some of the features, but not security, thus xp is better than vista (not everyday do you see new software worse than old ;))

Last edited:

upadesh

Reaction score
I gave up using hotmail or live coz its spam control doesn't work well and my email id was hacked time to time. I love using gmail and yahoo.

byite

Reaction score
I use GMail - faster than hotmail, better spam filter, plus pop/smtp support.

Out of those names though I'd have msn because its easier to remember.

Last edited:

omoney

Reaction score
hm what is the point of using hotmail? not one of my friends uses hotmail. It is either yahoo or gmail. Gmail offers ever increasing storage while yahoo has some nice features lol

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I would say @msn.com for those lazy people who don't want to type alot after the @ part.

I use all of them. @live.com for experimental purposes especially when I was younger...(made $ 150.00 dollars using @live.com)

I use @hotmail.com for that something dealing with hot I believe should be the spam e-mail of a person....for that we all get alot of it, might as well have it be our HOT e-mail.

I only use msn hotmails. never got the @msn.com one though.